Hacking purchased a Real. have a question

Hogmeister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo yeah i've been a long time m3 user, starting w/ the m3 perfect CF and now m3 ds simply.. figured i'd give their latest product a go ahead w/ the m3 Real Perfect pack, and i've got a question hopefully someone can answer. its kind of silly so here goes:

i just looked at the packaging details for the Real and realized the RAM Card wasn't there and i was under the impression it was. sooooo i got to thinking and i realized that the GBA expansion card could probably be used as the ram card also eh? so yeah can the GBA Cartridge function as a RAM cartridge for homebrew like quakeds and all that?

also: a side question/thought, are there any sort of nifty tricks to the Real that might come in handy i dunno bout like and special features that are handy.

thaaaanks

xmortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure If I got all your questions there...

But I can answer one.

-The GBA card has the RAM in the perfect bundle. The Rumble doesn't.
-The Rumble RAM pack, the RAM is in the Rumble card.
-The Rumble pack, has no RAM in the card.

Yeah I think its VERY strange they did that. They should keep it simple. Less versions of products means less manufacturing cost. I have no clue why they have multiple versions of the Rumble. All the bits and pieces are so damn small.. they probably could have had a GBA/Rumble/RAM all in one if they wanted to. But.. its a reason to charge more for another card I guess.

-X

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure If I got all your questions there...

But I can answer one.

-The GBA card has the RAM in the perfect bundle. The Rumble doesn't.
-The Rumble RAM pack, the RAM is in the Rumble card.
-The Rumble pack, has no RAM in the card.

Yeah I think its VERY strange they did that. They should keep it simple. Less versions of products means less manufacturing cost. I have no clue why they have multiple versions of the Rumble. All the bits and pieces are so damn small.. they probably could have had a GBA/Rumble/RAM all in one if they wanted to. But.. its a reason to charge more for another card I guess.

-X
are you saying the GBA one also comes with the ram pack because mine dident i got rumble with my gba. But the gba pack can be used as ram any ways so if you have the gba one you dont need a ram pack.

Hogmeister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you saying the GBA one also comes with the ram pack because mine dident i got rumble with my gba. But the gba pack can be used as ram any ways so if you have the gba one you dont need a ram pack.

nah from what i was figuring, he basically said it in more words than you but the same thing you said.
wink.gif
gba expansion will work as the RAM pack . which is really all i needed to know.

many thanks to you guys
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him