Hacking PSP Legacy problem

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, Everyone. PSP Legacy (this is a sort of DOOM emulator etc..) (search google :creep: )
It works fine on my psp (6.20 PRO-B10) but the status bar in DOOM is gone, I also saw that they removed it in the changelog. But I want it back !! as this is important to see how many health you have left etc...

Thanks in advance :)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i read some posts where users asked for it back. there was never an update which added it.

if you are a coder then you may want to contact Markus Buretorp and ask for the source code to his r4 update. you can get in touch with him HERE.

i really like the minimalistic head-up display they left into this port of doom legacy. what more do you really need to know but your health, armor, and current ammo count? the issues i'm having with legacy are the analog controls. the r4 update switches from digital to analog but overwrites the run button. you can toggle the speed of the x/y movements but when they are at a normal pace you'll find times that you really need the run button. markus is aware of this but has no desire to fix such old code. -=(

-another world

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i read some posts where users asked for it back. there was never an update which added it.

if you are a coder then you may want to contact Markus Buretorp and ask for the source code to his r4 update. you can get in touch with him HERE.

i really like the minimalistic head-up display they left into this port of doom legacy. what more do you really need to know but your health, armor, and current ammo count? the issues i'm having with legacy are the analog controls. the r4 update switches from digital to analog but overwrites the run button. you can toggle the speed of the x/y movements but when they are at a normal pace you'll find times that you really need the run button. markus is aware of this but has no desire to fix such old code. -=(

-another world
Ok thankyou both !
Yes indeed it's annoying you need to switch from run to normal everytime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.