pSNES: Switch Snes9x port

Here is pSNES, a snes9x port to multiple platforms.

screenshot_mini.png

Readme:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/blob/master/psnes/README.MD

Source code:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/

Download:
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pemu/releases/

• devkitPro and libnx people: fincs, WntrMute, yellows8, plutoo...
  • ScHlAuChi for providing a 3.0 Switch! (you rock mate)

Last edited by cpasjuste,

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there is a guide to use the joycon separately ???
I do not understand how to set up.
*there is an option but ... it does not seem to work.
Thx in advance!

G1gaD3ath

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry if this is a dumb question but...
Isn't there an option to enable somehow multilap?
I know you can play some Snes games with 4 players thanks to this, with PC emulators of course, and i wanted to know if this is (Or will be) possible with psnes.
(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Romain80200

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great emulator i like it a lot but im having a problem. Well the emulator works fine and roms load and play but when i exit the emulator i get stuck on a white screen and if i close the emulator from the NSP i get stuck on a red screen. Does anyone know of a fix for this it would be awesome because i really like this emulator?

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great emulator i like it a lot but im having a problem. Well the emulator works fine and roms load and play but when i exit the emulator i get stuck on a white screen and if i close the emulator from the NSP i get stuck on a red screen. Does anyone know of a fix for this it would be awesome because i really like this emulator?
Hi, a fix will come very soon (a few days/weeks).

clout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, a fix will come very soon (a few days/weeks).

i hope with a fast forward function . this is the only reason im using retro arch for certain games (jrpgs). otherwise your emulator seems to work better especially the filters (crt easymode) in TV mode are better without distorting the image.
In retroarch you can always see a flickering in the picture when the character is moving when a filter is enabled

Last edited by clout,

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i hope with a fast forward function . this is the only reason im using retro arch for certain games (jrpgs). otherwise your emulator seems to work better especially the filters (crt easymode) in TV mode are better without distorting the image.
In retroarch you can always see a flickering in the picture when the character is moving when a filter is enabled
Hi, i improved the filters in next release :) Ill take a look for the forward option.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yeah, who hurt you as a child?
People like you probably. Bully.

Its beyond me, why emotional outlashes, from people unwilling to give any credence to the misinformation they are spreading or harm therewithin should be tolerated. When they are really the bigger problem.

1. Causing misinformation to be spread.
2. Lashing out against anyone that tells them not to do so.

Not to harp on the 'millennials' argument anymore - but thats a self entitlement issue - that comes with most communities not having people anymore that stop 'backlashing when proven wrong' to be a thing. You dont have to do it categorically - but you have to establish a culture, where stuff like this or 'someone support me, quickly' (again - self entitlement) does not fly.

People get rightfully angry, after correcting or helping others time and time again, seeing no progress in general level of education ('what is best?') whatsoever. Try to understand part of that as well.

And dont try to make everything end like on facebook or twitter - where every argument ultimately gets won by reverse 'virtue signaling' your adversary in a conversation to be "arguably toxic".

I hate this pattern of interaction. I've been enough times on each side of the argument to know them both well. This really only gets solved by you being a better person, not to lash out against everyone that tells you you are _factually_ wrong - or have some authority figure (moderation) interjecting and stopping people always trying to win arguments, by trying to provoke the other person to lose control.

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: realWinterMute

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Its beyond me, why emotional outlashes, from people unwilling to give any credence to the misinformation they are spreading or harm therewithin should be tolerated. When they are really the bigger problem....

While that was a great part, MY favorite part of Indian in the Cupboard is when he puts all the other action figures in there and you see the Skeleton Warrior come to life. As a kid that shit blew my mind.

Winklepicker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just mentioning a bug I found

Loaded the game "Cool world" when you start the game, press start on title screen then it normally displays "mode 7 effects" showing the main character falling from the sky, however it crashes the switch console on that part.

Gadsby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Is it just me or everyone else having issue with roms? All roms looks not working, red, I just updated to 3.0 before that my whole system crash or freeze with black screen whenever I try to exit. I also need to say it wasn't working in 2.0 either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...