Hacking Discussion [PSA] SX OS Banwave is here!!!

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has everyone used Layeredfs previously? There’s quite a lot of people that are yet to be banned and they’ve used sx os online etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes ,it popup automatic
So you can buy something from the website on the account linked to your banned switch and it will download?

That’s crazy if true!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Anyone that have ONLY runned Homebrews that been banned yet? That is something I'm really curious about.
No ban here yet. No backups (layeredfs or otherwise), but I've run hekate and SX OS.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
We need a new topic about the bans.

Make it so, that in the OP we only have people with bans and what they used.
Dont even open it for new replies because we will get a shitfest again.
Sticky it and everone can read what is causing bans

Mods?

Reactions: TotalJustice

blackwhitexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...adult-themed_imagery_into_super_mario_odyssey

I'm calling this is the reason since everyone that use cfw+homebrew got banned. Nintendo is handing ban to everyone.

If only dev menu wasn't leaked, now good luck going online with cfw

Seems like we found the culprit.

Nintendo's #1 priority has always been being a kid-friendly company and their games being safe from disturbances like that.

If the mainstream media got a hold of the story about kids running into X-rated images within their biggest IP franchise, it would hurt their image immensely.

Last edited by blackwhitexy,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

batiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I updated my Dumps yesterday by installing them with SX OS offline, then deleting my Logs with Hekate and finally boot OFW and update the Game Icons with the + Button and still no ban yet. But we will see...
did the same, except the fact that i updated in SXOS and not in OFW, with the + button. No multiplayer Gaming.and did that 3 days ago. no ban(yet and hope not)

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...adult-themed_imagery_into_super_mario_odyssey

I'm calling this is the reason since everyone that use cfw+homebrew got banned. Nintendo is handing ban to everyone.

If only dev menu wasn't leaked, now good luck going online with cfw
Wow, that would explain why so many people using hacks on their consoles were banned. Nintendo had to intervene quickly and take action. This is another example of how to use hacks wrongly and ruthlessly.

Tanmays007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Still not banned. Always play on airplane mode with the backups while on a secondary account. I've updated all my games on OFW just to be a little safe. Still waiting on that ban hammer

I've done exactly this (except the 2nd account part) and I'm still safe. Updated games only in OFW, deleted internet settings as soon as I'm done updating and then boot back to SX OS and made sure never to turn on internet access when in SX OS. I can still access EShop and play fortnight online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.