Homebrew Questions regarding recently modded banned switch!

sushi12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hello all, first of all my switch has already been banned for downloading pirated games which is a console ban and not an account ban and since then I have immediately sent my switch for hard modding.

Also since I did not follow the normal procedure of getting my switch modded then getting ban and moreover I handed my switch to professionals to get it hard modded, these are some questions I need to ask :

1) Can I just switch on my wifi without the need of caring about anything? Like will Nintendo further ban me or what lol???

2) How do I go about downloading my DLC games? I have a taiko rhythm game which I have previously bought from Eshop but I could not get it to be downloaded as I was banned. I have re-download my game from Tinfoil with all DLCs to be downloaded but it needed me to download my DLC again with the use of Eshop which I am unable to do so. What is happening? So I cannot play DLC now too?

3) Do I need to backup anything in case of future events like console corruption?

4) So I always click into EmuNAND and ignoring SysNAND to play and download my games?

5) Game cartridges to tinfoil transition.. as all my games I previously purchased were required to re-download, I was told to delete software and re-download it back via Tinfoil with the cartridge not slotted in. Will my saves still be inside?

Last edited by sushi12,
Reactions: Bird Flu

Bird Flu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Your console can still get system updates, so if you leave your internet on it’s possible the system can update on you and it may fuck up your cfw causing you to have to update atmosphere and your sigpatches. Other than that you are as banned as you can be.

2. Try deleting the downloaded Eshop title, and reinstall it using tinfoil and a downloaded NSP. You should be able to use your dlc after that 🤷🏼‍♂️

3.I’ve been using my banned hacked switch for 4+ years I think. I don’t see any reason to back anything up except maybe your game saves in case something happens I’ve never had any troubles with anything like that.

4. Idk I never use emunand. I assume most use it to try and circumvent the Nintendo ban, but since you’re already banned I don’t see the reason to use emunand. I just use my sysnand on cfw .

5. I’m not sure, to be safe you should backup your game saves. Then it won’t matter what happens to them.
Post automatically merged:

Also I don’t understand the need to hardmod the system, there’s nothing more you can do with it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou