Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you know.... "Enhance stability and user experience" Is important for their company so they can make sure were all happy with our product not having things the way we like it. :creep:

Funny thing is they are technically correct these exploits are basically what would be on windows be a BSOD or some other bug which viruses would use. technically the exploits are a virus which use a security weakness to do something "bad". except we like this kind of bad in this case.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

LewieP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As this is a primary exploit which works on the latest 11.0, how can I be able to downgrade it from there? AFAIK 11.0 has checks to avoid downgrade to previous firmware, am I wrong?
I believe that if you are currently on 11.0, you will only be able to use this exploit to run homebrew, not to downgrade/install a cfw.

Edit: But it's possible that a new downgrade/cfw installation technique might be developed in the future.

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe that if you are currently on 11.0, you will only be able to use this exploit to run homebrew, not to downgrade/install a cfw.

Edit: But it's possible that a new downgrade/cfw installation technique might be developed in the future.
Then the exploit is useless to everyone on 11.0, unless they find a way to swap the NATIVE FIRM, right?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then the exploit is useless to everyone on 11.0, unless they find a way to swap the NATIVE FIRM, right?
That depends on the definition of useless. It'll be a home brew entry point. Maybe at some point someone will find a way to use this for a downgrade, but first and foremost it is useful to launch home brew launcher.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Im confused did he release the games name? I dont see anything on his twitter but see posts here

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
That depends on the definition of useless. It'll be a home brew entry point. Maybe at some point someone will find a way to use this for a downgrade, but first and foremost it is useful to launch home brew launcher.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk
You can use homebrew at least
Ok I get that, I just hoped that there as a way to downgrade to 9.2 with this, not only the HBL...
But it's OK I do not have a system 11.0, it was just curiosity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...