Hacking [PSA] Beware of Greedy TX SX Pro Resellers!

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have contact since day one with the resellers in the Netherlands (from the website with official resellers). They won't accept pre-orders and I'm afraid they will ask more than 80 euro's for an SX :( They won't give a price as well. :'( Wish I pre-ordered on another website.

1 changed the price to 60, and a other one says it is going to be 50

D

Deleted-401606

With the TX SX website going live, many of you might be tempted to pull the trigger and pre-order an SX Pro or an SX OS.. Check the official list of resellers to find a reasonable price before you place your order (you'll find many around 40$ for the Pro dongle). Many greedy resellers have increased the price to 59.99$. Which is an insane markup from the 35$ recommend retail price by TX.. And from the 25$ they actually paid for the chip.. They definitely don't deserve 10$ more than what TX is getting for it simply for reselling the units!! So please check all the prices before placing your order and boycott the greedy bastards who increased the price.

Where did you find it for 35$? Cheapest I found was 40$ plus 5$ shipping.

MillerLite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a simple game of supply and demand people. No one else is an official reseller besides the ones TX listed. They also probably have an idea that eventually a free nintendo switch CFW will come out and make TX's product obsolete. This mark up protects them from the remaining inventory once that happens.

Just do your due diligence and get the best available price you can...

Protip: know those cables you buy for your nintendo switch (or any cables for that matter)? they're making an insane markup too, this isn't something localized to this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.