Hacking [PSA] Beware of Greedy TX SX Pro Resellers!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Using your logic, one side of the formula would always fluctuate, you are incorrectly assuming they are constants. Your analogy is a non-sequitur.

The US dollar is 1.3 times that of the CDN dollar, I am paying more than I would have paid a few years ago. Believe it or not it's cheaper for me to buy things from Japan.

Fortunately I can just make my own bloody jig from a paperclip and just launch the OS from my phone with an OTG cable, 5 for 1$. All I need is the OS and to purchase a reg key online once it's launched.

woot!
Pay in U.S. dollars then! Pick a seller that takes PayPal or use a credit card that you can load U.S. dollars onto.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We literally have about 500 square meters from 6 years ago.. Sitting there collecting dust. And unless a pot hole on the road can take down 20k$ worth of dongles like it does the entire container on delivery, don't talk to me about risk! 140% is pure greed no matter the risk.. And it's plain stupid when you have other websites selling for 40$.
Moe - LMGTFU

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+enterprise

From a risk standpoint once Atmosphere can do backup loading their business will severely decline so it is a huge risk and that is what the free enterprise system is all about.

Those willing to take the risk can get the rewards.

They may get hosed and sit on a boat load of inventory for a long time.

Can anyone say Sky3DS or Gateway?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
M'kay, now you just seem to be trolling.
How? Did you not know you can pay in whatever currency you want using PayPal? Did you not know there are credit cards you can load other currencies onto?

https://www.paypal.com/au/selfhelp/...y-using-my-credit-card-through-paypal-faq1830
https://www.travelex.com.au/travel-money-card

You shouldn't accuse me of trolling - I've just shown you how you can buy stuff cheaper, and not allow exchange rates to have any effect on you when you are buying foreign stuff.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Moe - LMGTFU

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+enterprise

From a risk standpoint once Atmosphere can do backup loading their business will severely decline so it is a huge risk and that is what the free enterprise system is all about.

Those willing to take the risk can get the rewards.

They may get hosed and sit on a boat load of inventory for a long time.

Can anyone say Sky3DS or Gateway?

The tools will most likely be needed for quite some time, and I'm pretty confident there are more than a few people who will need to buy the tools (dongle, jig) because of it's convenience no matter what the state of the software.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tools will most likely be needed for quite some time, and I'm pretty confident there are more than a few people who will need to buy the tools (dongle, jig) because of it's convenience no matter what the state of the software.
Agreed but there is no way to know how long that will last. And $40 for the SX Pro kit with dongle and OS isn't a lot of money.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Agreed but there is no way to know how long that will last. And $40 for the SX Pro kit with dongle and OS isn't a lot of money.
Especially compared to gateways opening price.. And Sky3ds.. And some other modchip whose names escape me.

Reactions: bostonBC

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well said. Honestly I was expecting something in the $99 to $149 range for the value (assuming everything especially the CFW) works as advertised.
I've got the dongle and a separate license on order. This will be fun.

medhi

Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
hello
looking for a reliable store with bitcoin payment and international shipping
can you help me please ?

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No guarantee that backup loading aka piracy will be available when Atmosphere releases so it may be a while.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Atmosphere will not have backups at launch, unless someone, somewhere, in their dark damp basement, has already figured that out and is just waiting for something.

And for people like me with money to blow, I'd rather get the sxOS and start backing up and playing my backups sooner than later when someone forks atmosphere or whatever.

And for the dongle and shit I can do that myself, it won't be needed for long anyway, they are bound to un-tether it sooner or later. I'll just use my phone as the dongle when needed. I only need the software.

The only shitty thing about giving TX my money is the fact they have no morals and use 0-day for profit without warning but what the hell, fuck it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hello
looking for a reliable store with bitcoin payment and international shipping
can you help me please ?

Send all your bitcoin to this address and I promise you'll get one! :P

1CwbiidsKzDDvBWndbhLeU1s33x4eR4H8Y

Reactions: Trappie

fout21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have contact since day one with the resellers in the Netherlands (from the website with official resellers). They won't accept pre-orders and I'm afraid they will ask more than 80 euro's for an SX :( They won't give a price as well. :'( Wish I pre-ordered on another website.

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Horrible, the axiogame sells Pro at $59, though they give a rather cheaper offer on the SX OS($24.95). It's insane for them to do it. On the contrary, the following seller support cheaper and cheaper price. In the beginning they sell it at $49.9, now with voucher code in use and free shipping, the final price is 45.4$.

Is axiogame trustable? If yes then I'll buy the SX OS with them

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is axiogame trustable? If yes then I'll buy the SX OS with them
i bought from them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2018-6-13_15-44-28.png

Definitly legit they are the first on the list so yeah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol