xYuunax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
https://github.com/charlyzard/PS4OfflineAccountActivator

by: charlyzard

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile

ps4_1.png

Last edited by xYuunax,

wl.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
looks like it works. At least a can export save to usb (i didn't try to do it before i run this program and don't know, if it exports early)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but I will stay with 5.05 because what's the point for 7.02 if I want to exporting saves from 5.05 to 7.02 ? I dont have 2nd PS4 and I am not going to do that. I will pass, thought.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well having an activated account does have it's uses..
  1. You can setup remote play
  2. copy save data to/from USB drive
  3. Few VR games require PSN account to run

1, REN payload.
2, Save mounter for <=5.07
3, Which games?

FWIW I think activated profile is the way to go, I just want to express some alternatives.

xYuunax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
1, REN payload.
2, Save mounter for <=5.07
3, Which games?

FWIW I think activated profile is the way to go, I just want to express some alternatives.

I don't play VR games, but I saw in a post that LittlStar VR doesn't run without a PSN activated profile. This is old information, so maybe it's already been addressed in one of the hen exploits?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't play VR games, but I saw in a post that LittlStar VR doesn't run without a PSN activated profile. This is old information, so maybe it's already been addressed in one of the hen exploits?
LittlStar does not need an activated profile but you do need an internet connection to log into your LittlStar account.

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

Yeah i was about to say. I cannot remember offhand what required psn activated profile. I know some psvr games require psn star trek bridge, werewolves, and another game i am forgetting atm. But that is different. We can’t go on psn so...yeah

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does your account have to be activated in order to play a fake pkg game? I was thinking about formatting in order to get rid of my banned account. speaking of which, does that reset the account like how it would on a NOR ps3 if you formatted the system on a computer? does it need to be formatted on a computer for that?

D

Deleted User

question when you use the gui version can you just use the decimal account id you can get from the user id field in psn-account-id.py or from the me/core file you can get from ctrl+shift+i under me/core in network field from store.playstation.com? Reason I ask is when I convert the decimal value to hex this tool does not accept it but if I leave it as decimal it converts it to a totally different value? Any help is much appreciated.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@seanp2500 I just tested the gui version and I got different results.
When I tried to enter the decimal account id it crashed but it worked when I enterd the hex account id.

Did you use https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html to convert your decimal to hex?

The best way to get your decimal account id is to use the me/core from store.playstation.com (like you mentioned) and convert it to hex using the rapidtables link I mentioned.

OR
if you have python3 installed you can use the modified script I made below to give you your correct account id in hex to use in either the exe by moddedwarfare or the gui exe.

When you run the script it should automatically open the login page in your browser, just login and copy and paste the redirect url in the script.

Attachments

• Get-AccountID.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda confused, but won't an account that's never logged into psn be all 0s? or must you have logged into psn to use this? it's that one on the ps3 at least (i.e. all 0s for an account that's never logged in).

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kinda confused, but won't an account that's never logged into psn be all 0s? or must you have logged into psn to use this? it's that one on the ps3 at least (i.e. all 0s for an account that's never logged in).
You can get your official account id by logging into the sony store website with your PSN account details and you can see your account id (in decimal form) by looking at a core json file in your browsers devtools.

You can then convert this decimal number to hex to give you your offical Account ID.

Here are some quick instructions I made:
1. Open your browser and Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open Developer Tools.
2. Select the 'network' tab in Developer Tools.
3. Go to store.playstation.com in your browser and sign into your account.
4. Enter me/core in the filter box of Developer Tools and select the 'core' file.
5. Copy the long decimal number next to accountID and convert it to Hex using:
https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html
6. Use this Hex number to activate your profile with PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe or PS4OfflineAccountActivatorGUI.exe.

Or you could just use the modified python3 script I posted earlier.

Last edited by Leeful,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get your official account id by logging into the sony store website with your PSN account details and you can see your account id (in decimal form) by looking at a core json file in your browsers devtools.

You can then convert this decimal number to hex to give you your offical Account ID.

Here are some quick instructions I made:
1. Open your browser and Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open Developer Tools.
2. Select the 'network' tab in Developer Tools.
3. Go to store.playstation.com in your browser and sign into your account.
4. Enter me/core in the filter box of Developer Tools and select the 'core' file.
5. Copy the long decimal number next to accountID and convert it to Hex using:
https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html
6. Use this Hex number to activate your profile with PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe or PS4OfflineAccountActivatorGUI.exe.

Or you could just use the modified python3 script I posted earlier.

under response?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay, I got it. I tested my vita's account id to see if I was doing it right.

D

Deleted User

@seanp2500 I just tested the gui version and I got different results.
When I tried to enter the decimal account id it crashed but it worked when I enterd the hex account id.

Did you use https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.html to convert your decimal to hex?

The best way to get your decimal account id is to use the me/core from store.playstation.com (like you mentioned) and convert it to hex using the rapidtables link I mentioned.

OR
if you have python3 installed you can use the modified script I made below to give you your correct account id in hex to use in either the exe by moddedwarfare or the gui exe.

When you run the script it should automatically open the login page in your browser, just login and copy and paste the redirect url in the script.

I really appreciate you replying. This is so weird. So yes that is exactly the site I have been using. When I do it does give me the same account ID as Hex but when I try to enter it into the gui tool I get unhandled exception. Are you on latest windows 10? When I run the script you provided only difference is letters are lower case. Same account ID. The error I get is "Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: Length." So weird.Any ideas? The account id from the script doesn't need to be reversed right? I tried that anyway but not with your script but same error both ways.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

@seanp2500 did you try moddedwarfare's exe? how many digits do you get for your decimal and hex?

For me my decimal is 19 digits and my hex is 16.

So I am begining to think it is either my ps4, my debug.bin or my hen payload. Can you tell me are you using hen 1.7 when doing this or it doesn't make a difference? Also would you mind uploading the debug payload you use? I am using 1.5. I get no luck with 1.1 I am about to try 1.0. But here is something funny I just tried with modern warfare version and it crashes with the account id I am getting so like what gives?

my decimal is 18 digits long and my hex is 15 sniffles why am I different?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn