Hacking Ps4 Jailbreak 5.05 Is out !!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, have to ask it since I don't get it from what i read. When to use Fake pkg and when a normal one? What's the difference? Lets say for example between an fake pkg game and one directly generated from psndl?
As I understand it, the only time you'd want to use a legit pkg is for an update to a game you legitimately own (ie one that is installed from disc or psn and runs on your system without jailbreak). For non-legit games and updates for them, you want fake pkg.

Last edited by hippy dave,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When installing a FPKG. does the filename actually matter?
Nope

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright! so I bagged a PS4 CUH 1200. It's on firmware 4.06. Run me through what I need to do. Links to Update files are appreciated :)

Edit: I've run into an issue. I tried installing 5.05 and it's giving me an error on safe mode. it says failed to install update from usb, install firmware 4.71 or higher???
links and guide here: [AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Reactions: Shah Isah

obidion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the different tune - why there is so few VR games out so far and will it improve - are we waiting for something. Thinking about buying one and getting moss for my GF but it's nowhere to find... Anyone could highlight it for me please?

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a bunch of VR games released for 5.05. While I haven't seen Moss around yet, there's been some talk that it requires 5.55 (even though it was released in February/March).

Reactions: obidion

obidion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is the thing- on one side there is information 5.05 is allowing to run updated VR firmware version box but all the games are very old and very few- like first releases when you check releases. I mean like 10-20 old games in total... might be that new VR requires network connection but I doubt that there were only that few games out before 5.05- psstore version was released in Feb- but I don't know if you can make backups of them... vr2 released in October 2017 - not even 5.05 out back then... any thoughts?

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking at about 50 VR games for 5.05 (or lower for some games) with more VR games being released every day.

I think EVE - Valkyrie is the only one that is not playable as it requires an online connection, but I think almost all the rest are playable.

I see a few games that were released earlier this year (Pupil Wandering, The Inpatient).

VR is definitely a thing with JB'd 5.05 PS4s.

obidion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do you see them? I checked 2 main websites with backups that seem to list all the main releases and there is exactly 20 titles in total with vr in the name- no inpatient, golem, dreams, nothing... zero new games- show me the way please as I'm lost here... pm if have to... thanks

sys64738

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi!
My PS4 Pro 5.05 have 39GB of free space and i will instal 17GB FPKG.
PS4 says not enough free space.
Why not can the PS4 using the full free space?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do you see them? I checked 2 main websites with backups that seem to list all the main releases and there is exactly 20 titles in total with vr in the name- no inpatient, golem, dreams, nothing... zero new games- show me the way please as I'm lost here... pm if have to... thanks

Not all of the games that support PSVR have VR in their title.

Golem seems to be indefinitely delayed, it's difficult (but not impossible) to pirate what you can't buy.

Even Golem doesn't have VR in it's title....

https://twitter.com/highwire_games

https://highwiregames.com/golem/

Last edited by smf,

obidion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol i have over 70 vr games on 5.05
I know that you can use not vr dedicated games with vr and unlock PS4 store games so they still run with date changed but that is not the issue. Issue is vr dedicated games that are so many but just few available in pkg file... just trying to find the reason for that to understand the obstacle...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know that you can use not vr dedicated games with vr and unlock PS4 store games so they still run with date changed but that is not the issue. Issue is vr dedicated games that are so many but just few available in pkg file... just trying to find the reason for that to understand the obstacle...

He has 70 VR games, I have close to 50 fpkg VR games.

They’re easy to find if you do some research.

Search PSVR on “those” sites to obtain the VR updates or full VR game dumps.

Ironically I don’t have a VR yet.....

Reactions: Mo Poge

djorn2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please tell me if there is a better way to do this. I have my PS4 5.0.5 modded with the latest hack. I have installed and backup my own games without any issues. My concern is when I play other games they run fine until I shut down the system and I need to run the Hen+Mira patch. I understand that I need to run this all the time but my PS4 needs to be connected to the internet to download the patch. Is there any way to run this locally without needing to have my PS4 online.

I tried putting my PS4 on sleep mode but when I try to wake the PS4 the screen stay on black and I always have to do a hard shut down causing the system to check the hard drive for file corruption.

Last edited by djorn2k,

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone please tell me if there is a better way to do this. I have my PS4 5.0.5 modded with the latest hack. I have installed and backup my own games without any issues. My concern is when I play other games they run fine until I shut down the system and I need to run the Hen+Mira patch. I understand that I need to run this all the time but my PS4 needs to be connected to the internet to download the patch. Is there any way to run this locally without needing to have my PS4 online.

I tried putting my PS4 on sleep mode but when I try to wake the PS4 the screen stay on black and I always have to do a hard shut down causing the system to check the hard drive for file corruption.

You need to cache the page. If you haven't already. Remove the ps4 cache and cookies and cache it

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time you want to jailbreak your PS4 for backup games.. You must clear the history and clear the cookie before you can do it again. I dont have the problem and no more crashes.

DeepDispair0409

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI Guys,
Maybe you can give me a hand, i successfully modded my PS4 and was able to run games with no issues, however since yesterday i can't, i 'm on version 5.05 but the issue is that i run the Mira+hen it says that is successful but when i try to launch the game i got the message that i need to buy it from the PS store and the padlock is persistent.

ive tried removing and re-install the game, i tried with new games but with no success.

any suggestion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro