Ps3 Pistol Gun Move question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by azoreseuropa, Mar 16, 2012.

Mar 16, 2012
  1. azoreseuropa
    OP

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Hey there!

First: I research them on Amazon and the review. Some of them say bad things about first party licensed for some reasons. Sighing.. Is there a best pistol PS3 Move out there ? I am looking for working and great pistol that allow me to get off the screen to reload just like in Arcade and most important is: Accurate shooting as well.

Second: Is it worth buying for ?

Thanks.

2. Rasas

Banned Rasas Banned

United States
    Well I might be wrong but doesn't Toys R US have one on sale according to slick deals. Also just try them and return them till you find the right one. I wish you could do this for software but for hardware most stores allow it. I did it when I was looking for a attachment to my wiimote to make it more like a light gun.

3. mechadylan

Member mechadylan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Which game are you referring to? I have a Mad Catz pistol (which is very similar to the PS3 Pistol Gun) and it works fine with The Shoot. I don't prefer it as much for Time Crisis Razing Storm because you have to reload using the move button on top of the gun. This same issue exists with my Eagle 3 Precision Shot 3 gun, even though it has a spot for a navigation controller as well. The sharpshooter is probably the best move gun out there now, but it's also the most expensive.

4. azoreseuropa
    OP

Portugal
    Any games for the better reload off of the screen rather than using the move button on top of the gun.

5. mechadylan

Member mechadylan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I wish I knew which game in particular you were referring to. For the sake of argument, let's assume that you're talking about House of the Dead. If your biggest concern is the reload function that is activated by pointing the move controller away from the move eye and pressing "T," the peripheral is practically irrelevant. I'd suggest trying out a "point-away-from-the-screen-to-reload-and-pull-the-trigger" game WITHOUT a peripheral at all and determine: 1) optimal PS3 Move Eye placement, and 2) optimal sitting position to enjoy the game. Once you've perfected the aforementioned points, picking out a peripheral is just a matter of cosmetic preference and taste. Hope this helps. :)

6. azoreseuropa
    OP

Portugal
    Since I dont have a Pistol Gun Move but I dont know which one is better and accurate to buy.