Gaming Ps2 emulator help

Sasukesama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have the latest rebug cfw installed and I'm using cobra ps2 emulator to run ace combat zero on my ps3 slim
The problem is that I can't hit the plans with missiles
The same problem happened with pcsx2 on PC and the only why to fix is to use software rendering
So can anyone tell if it's posable to switch to software rendering on cobra ps2 emu? Or any other fix
Thanx :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The emulator the PS3 uses isn't a "standard" emulator like PCSX2, it wasn't developed by Cobra themselves. It's Sony's own software emulation that's been modified to run any ISO, but it wasn't designed to run all games (each official PS2 classic on PSN actually uses sort of "separate forks" of the same emu, each developed to run the official games as best as possible).

tl;dr There's no real way to fix incompatible games, if they don't run they don't run.

Sasukesama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The emulator the PS3 uses isn't a "standard" emulator like PCSX2, it wasn't developed by Cobra themselves. It's Sony's own software emulation that's been modified to run any ISO, but it wasn't designed to run all games (each official PS2 classic on PSN actually uses sort of "separate forks" of the same emu, each developed to run the official games as best as possible).

tl;dr There's no real way to fix incompatible games, if they don't run they don't run.
Oh
I see thanx for the explain
The weird thing that the exact bug is happening on both pcsx2 and ps3 so I thought they're somehow "connected" like using the same source or something
Well in that case I'll wait until I get a strong PC to play it
Thanx again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn