PS0 - Eternal tower quest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mooyah, Dec 30, 2008.

Dec 30, 2008

PS0 - Eternal tower quest by mooyah at 9:18 AM (789 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. mooyah
    OP

Member mooyah GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Anyone finished this quest? I'm on floor 25 atm and it's so friggin' boring going round the same areas with the random enemies and then the sub boss at every 10th floor. Lots of loot but man, it's so boring!

2. jewred

Newcomer jewred Member

Canada
    it took me 5 hours on super hard to beat it.

all you get at the end of all the bullish or atleast all I got, was some rank 7 weapons and armor that I already ha prior to this qust

luckily I did it o a sunday when I had nothing better to do.

but its such a waste of time.

this game is just like monster hunter on psp, after you get the highest level and weapons theres no endgame. glad i didnt buy it .

unless you like repetative boring games like Diablow...

3. davislim

Member davislim GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    but tis game seems to be one of the best 3d graphics game....ds shuld hav more of these games so tat i can show off to frens hw ds can compare to psp.... [​IMG]

4. mooyah
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well unfortunately I got to floor 50 and then it bugged out on me. Boss music played but no boss popped out. Good times [​IMG]

5. jewred

Newcomer jewred Member

Canada
    noooo! it didnt bug out, that happend to me. all you had to do was run to a specific spot on theground and it jumps out at you. its a cruel trick the last boss plays on you

6. mooyah
    OP

United Kingdom
    Damn, I ran around for a few minutes but nothing happened so I just retired the quest [​IMG] Well at least I know now.. if I ever want to lose a few hours of my life again..