Gaming PS0 - Eternal tower quest

mooyah

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone finished this quest? I'm on floor 25 atm and it's so friggin' boring going round the same areas with the random enemies and then the sub boss at every 10th floor. Lots of loot but man, it's so boring!

jewred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it took me 5 hours on super hard to beat it.

all you get at the end of all the bullish or atleast all I got, was some rank 7 weapons and armor that I already ha prior to this qust

luckily I did it o a sunday when I had nothing better to do.

but its such a waste of time.

this game is just like monster hunter on psp, after you get the highest level and weapons theres no endgame. glad i didnt buy it .

unless you like repetative boring games like Diablow...

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
but tis game seems to be one of the best 3d graphics game....ds shuld hav more of these games so tat i can show off to frens hw ds can compare to psp....
yaynds.gif

jewred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
noooo! it didnt bug out, that happend to me. all you had to do was run to a specific spot on theground and it jumps out at you. its a cruel trick the last boss plays on you

mooyah

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, I ran around for a few minutes but nothing happened so I just retired the quest
frown.gif
Well at least I know now.. if I ever want to lose a few hours of my life again..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.