Status
Not open for further replies.

slimpyman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was hanging around on the smashboards and really couldnt find it... anyone pm me the project m leak? btw, project m is a community based mod for ssbb to make it like melee.... project m! ;-)

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have a leak. i gonna download the zip and then gonna upload it to my megaupload account, so meanwhile wait ;D (send me a mp on a week or so)

Strong Bad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't cool, felipe. And neither are you, slimpyman.
Thanks for shitting on over a year of work by being so obsessed with leaking our shit.

You will be IP Banned from the site that will eventually house the Project M download. Enjoy.

flame6753

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah guys. The game will be released and everyone will have access to it. Why would you want to expose an incomplete version of something like this anyway? And LOL, what an idiot. Using the same forum name for everyone to see. Lock topic plz.

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Strong Bad said:
You aren't cool, felipe. And neither are you, slimpyman.
Thanks for shitting on over a year of work by being so obsessed with leaking our shit.

You will be IP Banned from the site that will eventually house the Project M download. Enjoy.

lol, plain lol

What do you think ?????? that i gonna post the link in a forum or something like that????? i am giving the link to people who ask for it (and only to my friends, they will not betray me)

Thats stupid because i have dinamic ip xP

Strong Bad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Felipe_9595 said:
lol, plain lol

What do you think ?????? that i gonna post the link in a forum or something like that????? i am giving the link to people who ask for it (and only to my friends, they will not betray me)
Do you think that that's somehow any better? A leak is a leak, regardless of who it's to.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strong Bad said:
Felipe_9595 said:
lol, plain lol

Do you think that that's somehow any better? A leak is a leak, regardless of who it's to.

@Strong Bad
xD I like that you made an account to post that.

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i got the link only, and i gonna give it to the people who want to plat the leak xP

What are you gonna do xD? Ban me from smashboards because i have a leak xD???? thats is a pretty good reason, serious xD nononon, i know, ban the whole latin america from the webpage that will have Project M xDDDDDDDDDDD

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Why??? to trying to play an awesome game???? Sorry to try to give the link to a few people, that makes me a patetic person. After your words i will never be able to sleep again, sorry, i gonna kill me because o cant stand anymore to you, bye.

Idiot

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Felipe_9595 said:
Why??? to trying to play an awesome game???? Sorry to try to give the link to a few people, that makes me a patetic person. After your words i will never be able to sleep again, sorry, i gonna kill me because o cant stand anymore to you, bye.

Idiot
Well sorry for trying to keep the devs happy and respecting their hard work that they put in for making the goddam project. I mean it isn't like this leak may cause a variety of the devs to get pissed at the community they are trying to help by having their own project flaunted in front of their faces and possibly even stop working on the project entirely because they can't cope with dumbasses who can't find the manners to respect the hand that feeds them.

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it leaks, it leaks. Devs need to get over it and move on. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Secure your stuff and don't give access to untrustworthy people, and you wouldn't have this problem.
Yelling and bitching at people who get the leaked file is retarded.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Reboot said:
If it leaks, it leaks. Devs need to get over it and move on. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Secure your stuff and don't give access to untrustworthy people, and you wouldn't have this problem.
If you have a method of creating trustworthy people from random internet users, please do tell everyone since I'm sure lots of people would benefit from such a method.

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well, if you think i dont respect project m then i gonna psot the link on a place who everybody can see it, so the people will see how bad was the project 5 months ago. (and not, 5 months ago the project was great, it cannot be compared to the actual game but the leak is still great)

QUOTE said:

This

10This

I didnt leaked anything, a person send me the link for the leak

QUOTEIf you have a method of creating trustworthy people from random internet users, please do tell everyone since I'm sure lots of people would benefit from such a method.

The leak is fault of the devs. They gave the link to a people who was unwhorty.

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Reboot said:
If you have a method of creating trustworthy people from random internet users, please do tell everyone since I'm sure lots of people would benefit from such a method.

Uh yea, if I'm writing a program, I would keep it to myself. If I needed help, I would enlist the help of friends whom I trust.
If I had to enlist the help of random strangers, then I would not be upset if it leaked. Its that simple. No one can be blamed except the devs, they could have stopped it from leaking if they cared that much, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn