DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Project X Zone European 3DS rom. When I load it using the red Gateway card on my NTSC 3DS XL it goes to a black screen with an error message then kicks me back to the home menu with Gateway mode disabled.

Has anyone encountered this problem as well? I'm using the latest exploit/firmware for both blue/red Gateway cards and the sd .DAT.

p.s. Also when I swapped memory cards to play Castlevania 3DS(which previously worked)the game told me the save was corrupted and kicked me back to the home menu sans Gateway mode. I had to redo Gateway mode and then the save loaded properly. What could've happened there? The save wasn't read correctly?

Any good responses/answers would be much appreciated.

edit: I put a parental lock on the Project X Zone game and so had to input my passcode before launching the game, I wonder the act of inputting the parental lock code disabled Gateway Mode? Any thoughts?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had a problem with the US rom, maybe try that?

Likewise.

In regards to the parental control thing, no. I have parental controls on too (to make sure I don't accidentally update because I'm a ditz), so I have to enter my pass every time I run PxZ. It still runs.

Gaulwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No problem on the US rom.

Tested on a US 3DSXL, US rom, parental code activated.

I can run the first mission just fine. (did no try any further).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock