Project X Zone Gateway 3DS error

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DigitalDeviant, Sep 30, 2013.

1. DigitalDeviant
    OP

DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

Feb 14, 2010
    United States
    Solar Federation
    I'm having a problem with Project X Zone European 3DS rom. When I load it using the red Gateway card on my NTSC 3DS XL it goes to a black screen with an error message then kicks me back to the home menu with Gateway mode disabled.

Has anyone encountered this problem as well? I'm using the latest exploit/firmware for both blue/red Gateway cards and the sd .DAT.

p.s. Also when I swapped memory cards to play Castlevania 3DS(which previously worked)the game told me the save was corrupted and kicked me back to the home menu sans Gateway mode. I had to redo Gateway mode and then the save loaded properly. What could've happened there? The save wasn't read correctly?

Any good responses/answers would be much appreciated.

edit: I put a parental lock on the Project X Zone game and so had to input my passcode before launching the game, I wonder the act of inputting the parental lock code disabled Gateway Mode? Any thoughts?

2. DigitalDeviant
    This message by DigitalDeviant has been removed from public view by Depravo, Sep 30, 2013, Reason: No bumping allowed by order of the management..
    Sep 30, 2013
  3. justln

justln GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2013
    Never had a problem with the US rom, maybe try that?

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Likewise.

In regards to the parental control thing, no. I have parental controls on too (to make sure I don't accidentally update because I'm a ditz), so I have to enter my pass every time I run PxZ. It still runs.

5. Gaulwa

Gaulwa Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2013
    Switzerland
    No problem on the US rom.

Tested on a US 3DSXL, US rom, parental code activated.

I can run the first mission just fine. (did no try any further).

6. tropireno

tropireno Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2008
    United States
    The US rom hasn't been released yet, unless I'm mistaken. Dunno how you guys have it.

7. skarthebloodchild

skarthebloodchild Keep It Old School

Jan 13, 2004
    Greece
    Greece
    Japanese and European dumps are out.

Not the Usa...

8. justln

justln GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2013
    My bad about the US rom mistake, have you tried it with another SD card?