• Views 2,081,727
  • Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

Objectjon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once this the project is finished, how much skill will be required to activate it? Cuz I openly admit that I am terrible at programming related tasks without step by step instructions. I know, it's terrible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Once this the project is finished, how much skill will be required to activate it? Cuz I openly admit that I am terrible at programming related tasks without step by step instructions. I know, it's terrible.
I meant to say I'm terrible but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I meant to say I'm terrible but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

Well If you own a physical copy then it should be very easy. Hopefully it can use HANS and if you're on CFW, you can use NTR. To use HANS, you'll need access to the homebrew launcher. There are loads of guides on how to use the Homebrew Launcher and HANS.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well If you own a physical copy then it should be very easy. Hopefully it can use HANS and if you're on CFW, you can use NTR. To use HANS, you'll need access to the homebrew launcher. There are loads of guides on how to use the Homebrew Launcher and HANS.
I can confirm it works on HANS and NTR, I've tried both :)

Reactions: Mylink5

Sparks43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the unlikely chance that you need a game tester I would like to put my name into the hat.

I have completed all games to date on multiple occasions and what I don't know about the series is probably not worth knowing:)

I am also very well versed in 3ds homebrew and have multiple systems to test on.

The very best of luck to all involved in the project and thank you for all your hard work

Aurel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You are heroes contrary has capcom to make translation of this game. Good luck for that and I hope that we can soon play this game.

Thank you team fan trad :)

Grandevox

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello! I'm very new to this thread, and I know that it's probably too late but I really want to help with this project.. I read that u guys still need someone who understand ARM Assembly, well I gotta admit that I have only learned some basic things n I'm not a master of it or anything.. But I'm learning more about it now n if u guys still need someone for it, I'm ready to help! :) oh and also, if u guys have got that part covered, I'm willing to help in other things, whatever u need help with, but I don't understand Japanese, so I can't help with the translations n all (althought it's closed by now if i read correctly lol).. But I understand if u guys don't need any more help n I'm fine with it :) anyway, keep up the good work guys! I really wanna play DGS so I thank u guys so much for ur hard work!!

Reactions: kurocygnus

Mavsynchroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you guys possibly be open to giving us an update on how things are going? There are two reasons I ask. The first being it's been about a month since your last update, and I'm really eager to see how far along you've gotten. Secondly.. I've just gotten into the Ace Attorney games somewhat recently, and just started Dual Destinies last night. While I'm currently absolutely enjoying every thing about this (the characters in 3D, WOO!), I can't help but frown thinking this is the last game in the series! (If you exclude the crossover with layton, which I'll still play but.. yanno.. It's not the same)

Anywho.. I can't help but think this won't be ready before the new game comes out in September, but that's still fine! As long as all us fans get our hands on it at some point! Anyway.. Thank you all very much for working hard on this, and I hope to hear some encouraging news from you all soon!! ^_^

Reactions: Graxer

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Would you guys possibly be open to giving us an update on how things are going? There are two reasons I ask. The first being it's been about a month since your last update, and I'm really eager to see how far along you've gotten. Secondly.. I've just gotten into the Ace Attorney games somewhat recently, and just started Dual Destinies last night. While I'm currently absolutely enjoying every thing about this (the characters in 3D, WOO!), I can't help but frown thinking this is the last game in the series! (If you exclude the crossover with layton, which I'll still play but.. yanno.. It's not the same)

Anywho.. I can't help but think this won't be ready before the new game comes out in September, but that's still fine! As long as all us fans get our hands on it at some point! Anyway.. Thank you all very much for working hard on this, and I hope to hear some encouraging news from you all soon!! ^_^
Dude, Spirit of Justice - the Dual Destinies sequel - is officially coming out this September. You have a whole new game after DD you're going to play before you'll run out of Ace Attorney until these guys release their first patch for DGS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My older brother +1