Project Needlemouse (new news)

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw stuff on this before. Broken jumping and dash physics borrowing lameness from Rush, remastered stages from Sonic Advance 2 and other new stuff. I was going to buy it but now I'm not, the true Sonic4 is Sonic and Knuckles.

hunterm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hunterm.tk
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Saw stuff on this before. Broken jumping and dash physics borrowing lameness from Rush, remastered stages from Sonic Advance 2 and other new stuff. I was going to buy it but now I'm not, the true Sonic4 is Sonic and Knuckles.

I personally think SA2 and Rush were actually two of the fastest Sonic games I've ever played...

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you liked them as messed up as they were, then this game should work for you. But basically those who had been hoping for level design, spin/jump physics, and general style of the old Genesis games got screwed again.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So in a nutshell, we should expect a game as good as Dimps' worst Sonic title, Advance 2.

Great, just great. I suppose that's what you get when you allow Sonic Team to even get near a Sonic project.
It sounds like we're going to have a free demo of the game on Xbox Live though.
I can't wait to be disappointed for free.

D

Deleted_171835

Shit.

What can I expect? It is Sega. Sonic was destroyed a long time ago. Around the time when they gave Shadow guns. I'll still purchase it, though.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably try this out in Dolphin since it's coming to WiiWare and the emulator now plays those games pretty well. I really don't expect the greatest game, but i still think Dimps has consistently pumped out the best Sonic games in the past decade (not including Adventure 2). They're decent at least, sometimes.
tongue.gif

As for true classics, ironic that the fan and hacking community is 1upping sega at every turn. Taxman's Retro Sonic has successfully captured the classic feel in fangames. Tweaker's Sonic 1 Megamix hack has breathed new life into Sonic 1. Funny that these games are already better than anything SEGA can do anymore. >_>

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm

i see overflows of rage in this review

hurr durr

Also the game is supposed to be out this summer. How the hell can this be the FINAL version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: the internet