OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
layton4_undub_logo.gif

Here is the Undub patch for this game, if you want the Japanese voices instead the USA ones and english text. I uploaded 2 versions, CLEAN and PATCH.
- Clean: Undub without the fix for flashcards. Ideal to run in flashcards than support a fix for this game in their firmwares, or they don't need it.
- Patch: Is the Undub + the patch to run in flashcards that this game cannot run it, because the firmwares don't have an update yet.

* Issues in Flashcards:
- With DSTT, you can run it with the clean version, but you cannot access to London Life.
You can run it using Wood DSTT (the only version that you can get) and use the patched version to fix this issue.

* Download:
-> Clean Version.
-> Patch Version.

Links are updated!

D

Deleted-236924

Today is the day I found out it was incredibly easy to bypass those download sites that require you to complete a survey.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If the game works well without the undub, the clean version of this undub should works too.
I haven't got the game yet. If the clean game can be played in DSTWO, I'll DL your clean undub version, if not I'll DL your patch version.
Has anyone tried the game on DSTWO?

D

Deleted-236924

Too bad I haven't actually finished the second and third Professor Layton games yet...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah, the thing is the people just test this, to know in which works well and in which not.
But, first try to research if your flashcard is capable to load the game without problems.
If can bypass the AP and load the game fine, just download the clean version, if not, the patched one.

And, if you are using the Retrogamefan firmware, you must use WoodR4 (or WoodDSTT if you have a DSTT) and the patched version, because this firmware have issue an issue with London Life (with the undub, not with the official clean game).

Too bad I haven't actually finished the second and third Professor Layton games yet...

Did you know that this Layton is the prequel of the first game?

D

Deleted-236924

Yeah, the thing is the people just test this, to know in which works well and in which not.
But, first try to research if your flashcard is capable to load the game without problems.
If can bypass the AP and load the game fine, just download the clean version, if not, the patched one.

And, if you are using the Retrogamefan firmware, you must use WoodDSTT and the patched version, because this firmware have issue an issue with London Life (with the undub, not with the official clean game).

I actually did, but I forgot about that.
Should I pause (Or possibly restart?) Diabolical Box and play this one instead?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

And, if you are using the Retrogamefan firmware, you must use WoodDSTT and the patched version, because this firmware have issue an issue with London Life (with the undub, not with the official clean game).

I actually did, but I forgot about that.
Should I pause (Or possibly restart?) Diabolical Box and play this one instead?

You can play this without problems.
But, if you want to finish the first 3 games and play Last Specter at last, you can play London Life.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nice...I hear the undub and sounds good! When you say its undub and patch, so the patch is the fix to stop the loop after you solve the first puzzle right?

D

Deleted User

Nice...I hear the undub and sounds good! When you say its undub and patch, so the patch is the fix to stop the loop after you solve the first puzzle right?
No,with what he said, The ''Patched" version is that if your Cart's Firmware cannot play it,but I think both patches may contain AP-Bypass. [I think,I haven't started]

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No,with what he said, The ''Patched" version is that if your Cart's Firmware cannot play it,but I think both patches may contain AP-Bypass. [I think,I haven't started]

Ah right. Well I've done the first two puzzles to check if it loops. So far it hasn't so I think I'm good. Love the undub voices... wish the rest of the Professor Layton games were undubbed as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay