Professor Layton and the Curious Village Undub

AshitoAoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im currently looking for an undub version of professor layton and the curious village.
I would prefer a rom version but a patch is also fine as long as i know which version to patch (E/U etc.).

Im new to this site so if i made any mistakes on where i posted or how i posted in general please tell me.

Cervi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I could try to create a patch for a EU rom. You'd want only the audio to be Japanese right?
Post automatically merged:

I created this xdelta patch (you need Delta Patcher to patch the original) which takes a EU English ROM and changes its audio to Japanese. I haven't had the time to test it (and I don't know Japanese), so it might not be accurate at all. Still, if you want to test it here's the file.

https://transfer.sh/0RD05Q/curious_village_undub.xdelta

Note: Just realized that the dialogue and the lines probably don't match lol. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Last edited by Cervi,

AshitoAoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cervi ive been offline for a while (spring holiday) and didnt notice you replying, thanks for your help, have you looked into the dialogue and lines issue? and the link somehow doesnt work twt. still thanks a lot for your help so far!!

ystosid

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Cervi
I've been looking for a patch for more than years to install in a modified game here in the game that was translated by fans here in Brazil, I would be very happy if you reposted this link again, I would be able to play with Japanese voices and subtitles my country.

Thanks in advance and see you later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr