• Views 61,843
  • Replies 196

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't get to play the storymode yet (waiting for AKAIO fix), but been playing London Life.. It's really great as a game itself. It's a shame it won't be in the EUR games.
Storymode works fine on the latest AKAIO Search Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US) PATCHED
I did search that, and it sends me to message boards that won't let me see or download it unless I sign up for their dumb sites.
then join im a member of that site. it is a kind community like this one

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Why is London life being taken out of the Eur release? Am I going to be denied my own bloody city to play in?

EDIT: Thanks Google - Localization times eh? Well I can't deal with an American voice cast throughout a game this long so will just sit it out. Nice way to lose sales Nintendo.

Reactions: 1 person

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US) PATCHED
Works fine on AK2i, both main game and London's Life, with AP turned on. Thanks!

How did you get this to work? I am using Acekard 2k and AKAIO 1.8.8 and it always hangs on the loading screen. I got in once apparently and couldnt after that.

You need the patched rom and the enabled AP-bypass option (press Y two times on the rom select screen, this option is the last one in the list).
If it doesn't work for you, maybe the problem is with your SD-card, try formatting it.

pressing Y two times and enabling the piracy bypass doesn't work for me.

I finally got it to work. I backup-ed everything and then reformatted (like what the Acekard site says). Placed the files in the micro sd card and then starting playing the game. Thanks everybody!
i formatted my sd card and it still doesn't load the game. oh well. guess i gotta wait for a new loader

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just started London Life last night. It's a pretty fun little game. It is pretty text heavy though. I can understand why necessary translations may have halted London Life's run into Europe.

As for the actual game, I've solved like, three puzzles so far.

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't get to play the storymode yet (waiting for AKAIO fix), but been playing London Life.. It's really great as a game itself. It's a shame it won't be in the EUR games.
Storymode works fine on the latest AKAIO Search Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US) PATCHED
I did search that, and it sends me to message boards that won't let me see or download it unless I sign up for their dumb sites.

Have you tried bugmenot?

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think this game's ending
was the worst in the series. It didn't really have much of a buildup imo. I was waiting for an exciting moment and that never happened. The ending was heartwarming however.

Skorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think this game's ending
was the worst in the series. It didn't really have much of a buildup imo. I was waiting for an exciting moment and that never happened. The ending was heartwarming however.

I agree, the who thing felt kinda meh, like they gave up half way through.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
A month after the release and I've yet to receive the game. THANKS AMAZON.
ggiAG.jpg

To compensate they gave me a $5 coupon. Goddamnit, it should be free now. I'll probably just use the coupon on Mario or something.

This review on Amazon.ca depicts my anguish perfectly.
tyX0t.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up