• Start date
  • Views 61,593
  • Replies 196

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're so desperate, just google for the name of the latest Coldplay single plus "roms" or something like that. It's in a forum.
If this hint is too much, obviously mods can remove it.

Retrogamefan: your tool, after being upgraded, says that the ROM is not supported...
Ah man, I'd been using that site for years, but never once checked the forums for new content.
Good lord the download is slow though. 1Mbps. (aka 100~150KB/s)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didn't get to play the storymode yet (waiting for AKAIO fix), but been playing London Life.. It's really great as a game itself. It's a shame it won't be in the EUR games.

Caxap91

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Didn't get to play the storymode yet (waiting for AKAIO fix), but been playing London Life.. It's really great as a game itself. It's a shame it won't be in the EUR games.
Storymode works fine on the latest AKAIO
Search
Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US) PATCHED

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search
Looks like google finally crawled through that thread.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using current version of retrogamers multi cart and London Life crashes every now and again? :S
This is gonna be one of those situations like KH:358/2 days was for me. Use the clean for some things, swap to patched for others, until an all in one patch comes out.

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems that the story mode walk flawlessly - it's just London Life giving us a few problems.
Either way, not fussed! Live in UK & I have it early! Win Win Win!

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on AK2i, both main game and London's Life, with AP turned on. Thanks!

How did you get this to work? I am using Acekard 2k and AKAIO 1.8.8 and it always hangs on the loading screen. I got in once apparently and couldnt after that.

Caxap91

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Works fine on AK2i, both main game and London's Life, with AP turned on. Thanks!

How did you get this to work? I am using Acekard 2k and AKAIO 1.8.8 and it always hangs on the loading screen. I got in once apparently and couldnt after that.

You need the patched rom and the enabled AP-bypass option (press Y two times on the rom select screen, this option is the last one in the list).
If it doesn't work for you, maybe the problem is with your SD-card, try formatting it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm probably going to go right to the London Life. I've always fully appreciated the incredible polish and beauty of the Layton games, but the formula has never been all that captivating for me. The London Life gameplay, though, sounds like something I'll enjoy.

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that neither the patched nor clean version even boot on No$GBA. They both crash it.

Are there any emulators they do work on? My SCDS2 has gone missing...

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Search
Well, I know that the patched one works on (almost?) every card... I meant the clean one.

matthewn4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need the patched rom and the enabled AP-bypass option (press Y two times on the rom select screen, this option is the last one in the list).
If it doesn't work for you, maybe the problem is with your SD-card, try formatting it.

Still doesn't work, maybe because I am using Acekard 2k (and not i)? When I load the game it now says System files are missing. I did not remove any files, all I did was put the AKAIO 1.8.8 files in. Do you have steps to make this work? I am using a patched game with AP patch on.

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just to confirm that the main game and London Life are working with YSM3 on a M3DS Real.
Sakura runs the main game fine, but LL only gives a white screen...

Madlyinsane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone found the clean one from somewhere other than the place linked in the forum? I've tried downloading it a few times now at crawling speeds (~20KBs) only for it to crash at about 60%. Can't seem to find it elsewhere, if anyone else has can you just post here to confirm that I'm not wasting my time looking on other sites? Maybe even throw me a clue?

Luigi324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
London Life works great on SC1, but after you press submit on the first puzzle it's just start the puzzle over again, but the letters you put are still there...
I trued to download the patch version, but it says (meanwhile the download) that it have to stop.
Gosh i want to play this game.... What cani I do???????????????????

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Has anyone found the clean one from somewhere other than the place linked in the forum? I've tried downloading it a few times now at crawling speeds (~20KBs) only for it to crash at about 60%. Can't seem to find it elsewhere, if anyone else has can you just post here to confirm that I'm not wasting my time looking on other sites? Maybe even throw me a clue?

I can confirm you are not wasting your time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...