Hacking Problems with VBA GX

Smashchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order for it to work, I need to have the file "vbagx" in the apps along with the other homebrew apps. This files, however, is in an apps folder which makes it not show up on Homebrew. The problem I am having is with the boot.dol. For some reason, it will not move from any file to the SD card. If I trym to move the folder out of the new apps one, boot.dol will fail. If I try to extract it alone, it will extract the entire apps folder (the root of the problem) if I move it from my desktop to the SD card, it will fail.

So I'm out of ideas. Does anyone have an idea of why the file wont work or is I did something wrong.

Smashchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redownloaded it only to have the same exact problem.

But now my computer can't read my SD card. I put it into the slot and it will not show up under computer (says to insert a disk into removable disk X).

Smashchu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
franky86 said:
maybe its the SD card?

have any others to try?

does every(any) other homebrew application load okay?
I think you might be right. My SD card doesn't seem to be working. The Wii and my PC can't read it.

The homebrew applications work last time I checked. The SD card stopped working just today.
Anyway to fix it. Thanks for the help. I have been kind of struggling.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My SD card reader from my pc sometimes has the same problem. I have to reboot my pc a lot after shaking a bit with the reader, before it will work (Seems the pc doesn't find the reader anymore).
If you click on of the removable disc, it says insert card
So, maybe it's just the reader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o