Homebrew Problems with emunand and sneek

Draxikor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there guys i have problems with the emunand and hope someone can help me with this.

I am using the emunand to load wiiware and VC games in USB loader GX the thing is a few games don't work you know some N64 games, castlevania rebirth etc. I search and find a way to run those games using neek and this is when my problems begin. The first time i try using that method i use a SD card with an USB adapter i use the Cyan method to compile neek2o and the steps to load it in USB loader GX, the step to boot neek in the app work great even the return channel but no matter what i tried i can't make that step (boot neek) in USB pendrives or HDD.
I made a decrypted emunand from the nand.bin backup, another one with modmii even using the same serial from my console and everytime i try to boot neek the HDD or the pendrive stop working and get a black screen i waited for 20 minutes and nothing happen, i try to copy the same emunand that works in the SD with the adapter but is the same case. I try every combination posible in the loader and nothing works, the only thing that could be a problem is that my Wii is 4.2but not sure if that´s the problem, those wads with the problem y install them directly in the console works flawlesly but in the emunand those games don't work no matter what. I even try to use CFG usb with the neek2o and mighty channel dols and don't work even Wiiflow don't work. I hope someone can help me with this is just a few games that need neek and i cant make it work. Thanks in advance

P.D. My maternal language isn't english so i apologise for the bad grammar.

Last edited by Draxikor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1