problem with saving donkey kong country 2 (gba)

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by guedesbrawl, Oct 3, 2010.

1. guedesbrawl
    OP

guedesbrawl GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2010
    Brazil
    simply put,the game doesn't save by the normal way,and as i lke to fully complete a game,this brings to me 2 problems

1-To unlock all levels,i need all the krencoins,and K.Rool has one...but when i defeat him,the credits roll,and then i return to the title screen (no save,no way of continuing the game)

2-diddy's dash.i played the first world (already unlocked form start) and i liked it!but as it doesn't save,i can't play the other worlds

and maybe the first problem also repats for the second k.roll fight (execpt that it is a dk coin instead of a krencoin,and just for 100%)

i know that i already played a woking rom (as 'proof',in the diddy's dah menu,the roller coaster stages have the haunted house backgrounds,thus,the game could save)

i also could use the FREEDOM cheat,but i would lose all the photos,dk coins,golden feathers,expresso races,swanky's quizes,etc... and i'm not willing to do all that again

i'm almost 100% sure that asking for ROMs is aganist the rules (if someone can confirm that to me...) and i tried 5 roms,none worked that way,but isn't there a way to fix this problem in game?

2. guedesbrawl
    OP

guedesbrawl GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2010
    Brazil
    i found a working rom...sadly,it looks like i will have to do everything again...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice