Problem with Rock Band 2 and Beatles: Rock Band

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by corpsegrinderpt, Oct 28, 2009.

1. corpsegrinderpt
    OP

Newcomer corpsegrinderpt Member

Portugal
    Hi guys.

I can't seem to properly run both The Beatles Rock Band and Rock Band 2 from the Disc Channel, whereas every other game runs with no problems. And I'm able to run these two games from NeoGamma and other loaders, so I'm guessing they are not the issue.

The Beatles: Rock Band, just runs into a black screen, and RB2 freezes in a greenish-like screen.

Thoughts on the matter?

2. wiistarter

Member wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Use search button and read one of the MANY topics that this question has already been asked in

3. corpsegrinderpt
    OP

Newcomer corpsegrinderpt Member

Portugal
    I did, but all the topics I found didn't express my precise problems. Most of them showed cases where any games wouldn't start at all, whereas my situation isn't like that.

Also, most of them show Wii specs different from mine, which may or may not cause different handling of the problem.

4. wiistarter

Member wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Well considering you have told nobody what your wii spec is then its impossible to help you thats why searching is best. And after searching myself I found that most people only have problems with the 2 games you mentioned and not all games like you said so maybe you should search again.