Hardware Problem with Nintendo Wifi USB Connector

lemonadess

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use Nintendo Wifi USB Connector to connect my Wii to the Internet.
I already uninstalled its driver weeks ago. And now I cannot re-install it. Every time I install the driver, I receive error: Internet Connection Sharing Error. I tried with 3 different computers in my home but nothing worked.
I thought it would be my Internet connection has some problem.

So anyone can help me to fix it. Because I cannot connect my Wii to the internet now. There are a lot of good things out there and I cannot try it. (downgrade, watching DVDs...J)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lemonadess said:
I use Nintendo Wifi USB Connector to connect my Wii to the Internet.
I already uninstalled its driver weeks ago. And now I cannot re-install it. Every time I install the driver, I receive error: Internet Connection Sharing Error. I tried with 3 different computers in my home but nothing worked.
I thought it would be my Internet connection has some problem.

So anyone can help me to fix it. Because I cannot connect my Wii to the internet now. There are a lot of good things out there and I cannot try it. (downgrade, watching DVDs...J)

do u have ZONE ALARM or other firewall installed?? you may need to re add it to the allowed programs list
wink.gif

try uninstall using ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS and check the installation folder see if it has uninstalled fully if not delete anything thats in there
smile.gif

if you have tried upgrading the software try getting the previous version installing that and then uninstalling it with add remove programs as sometimes they dont like an update over the top of a previous install
frown.gif

additional if your using zone alarm firewall you need to look under FIREWALL/ZONES and switch the nintendo wifi adapter setting in there when its connected to TRUSTED otherwise its a problem getting connected
smile.gif

note REBOOT when you have uninstalled before attempting to reinstall
smile.gif

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
I know, it's really annoying. If you're running Vista then that's your problem. Also, try to make sure that your firewall is allowing the WiFi Connector to connect to the internet and modify settings.

I'd get a Wireless Router, since they're a lot more reliable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: