Hacking Problem with Homebrew Channel 1.0.6

bartdude82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last time i used Homebrew Channel, it was the 1.0.3 version. I decided to upgrade to 1.0.6. After it was done i went back into the Homebrew Channel, but this time it didn't display all of the apps that i had. I restarted it and it had the same problem. I took out and put in the sd card and loaded it again and still the same thing. How do i fix this? Also, when i was upgrading the channel, at the end it said "Unable to log file".

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bartdude82 said:
The last time i used Homebrew Channel, it was the 1.0.3 version. I decided to upgrade to 1.0.6. After it was done i went back into the Homebrew Channel, but this time it didn't display all of the apps that i had. I restarted it and it had the same problem. I took out and put in the sd card and loaded it again and still the same thing. How do i fix this? Also, when i was upgrading the channel, at the end it said "Unable to log file".
1. are the apps still on your sd card ? (when you have the sd card in your PC)
2. do you have cioscorp installed and its before 3.6 ? if its before 3.6 install 3.6 then re-install homebrew channel with the hackmii installer
3. what system software are you on ?
4. what cios are you using ?
5. what sd card are you using ?

bartdude82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
comfaithgenesisraven said:
bartdude82 said:
1. are the apps still on your sd card ? (when you have the sd card in your PC)
2. do you have cioscorp installed and its before 3.6 ? if its before 3.6 install 3.6 then re-install homebrew channel with the hackmii installer
3. what system software are you on ?
4. what cios are you using ?
5. what sd card are you using ?
1. Yes
2. No i do not have cioscorp installed
3. 3.4U
4. IOS249
5. I'm not sure but i know it has worked before.

EDIT: Never mind i got it. I used the USB stick instead of the card. Problem solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I hate when there is a line at the gang bang