Homebrew not opening after YAWM crash

homebrewblackscreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had homebrew on my Wii for a couple years, I mostly just used it to play Project+ but I decided that it would be easier to start USB loading my games so I wouldn't have to carry all of them with me when I moved around. I installed cIOSes using d2x and got USBLoader GX working fine for my Wii games. I tried to install the forwarder WAD using PimpMyWii with no luck, and I read somewhere that usingr ModMii was better so I installed that, fed it my SysCheck, and followed the guide. I installed Priiloader and set it to open the Homebrew Channel on Launch, which went fine. Then I went to YAWM to install the updated IOS WADs it recommended to me, along with the USBLoader menu forwarder. It seemed to be working fine until I tried to close YAWM, which softlocked the Wii. I waited for 20 minutes while it displayed the "restarting wii" text and then gave up and reset the Wii myself. Apparently it didn't like that because when I booted up the Wii it went to the home menu. Then when I tried to open the Homebrew Channel it black screened, made the dreaded screech then reset me back to the menu.

I can restart the Wii into the Priiloader launcher just fine, but when I try to open Homebrew from there it also doesn't work (says it doesn't think its installed). Furthermore, when I go into the launch title options they are all question marks with the exception of the Mii Channel.

I installed everything except the Homebrew Channel and P+ using an SD card, and then the rest was with am 8GB USB stick that I found lying around.

I haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem as me much less any answers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist