Hacking Problem with Acekard 2i

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, after updating the loader and playing spirit tracks, my acekard has been acting wierd lately. I tried to boot up:
CoD: MWM
CoD: WaW
KH - 358/2 Days
and some other games but it doesn't load. The card freezes when the 'loading' screen appears. And when I go to the root of my memory card, (while the ak is in my DSi), I only see 'MicroSD Card' and not the 'Slot 2' (something like that) option. Is anyone having this problem and what is the solution?

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, with AKAIO 1.5, the Slot2 option is disabled when the AK2i is in a DSi. Put it in a DSP or DSL and it will reappear
smile.gif

You didn't state which firmware you are using...I have had no problems with AKAIO, but the official firmware might have issues.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
1. when loading some games just press and hold X (they boot in another way, and maybe works)
2. NDSi dont have SLOT-2, so this is right option

If this not work, just load oldest loaders on your card (if you have back up of them) and use game fix instead of loaders... (or wait for another new one)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it's AKAIO then it's been acting a bit weird for the last two loader updates. Use the 041209 loaders as your default loaders and put the latest loaders in the __aio/ak2loader/ to be used manually as and when needed.

EDIT: Rename the secondary loaders. It makes things easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm