Hacking problem with a dsi

dacara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I have a problem with my Ddsi. One of my sister’s brats took my console and started playing with it. Before I noticed, he managed to press on the dsi shop and agreed to an update. The thing is- he strolled away from the modem before the update finished- the console update crashed, there was a message to try again, et cetera. The system works normally but any time I try to start the card (I have an acekard 2.i with Akaio 1.8) a message shows :
„an error has occurred. press and hold power button to turn the system off. please refer to nintendo dsi operations manual for details”
In the Setup it’s written that the system ver. is 1.3e. I tried formatting the System Memory but it didn’t help. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

dacara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you for help
smile.gif
I'll try it and write if it worked... now who has a dsi in the neighborhood...

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
It needs to be a DSi or DSi XL on firmware 1.4 or below, if it's one updated to the latest then like yours it won't run the cart.

It can also be any DS or DS Lite, as those have no firmware updates.

Oh? So a DSI XL on firmware 1.4 can flash/updates acekards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...