Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello
wink.gif

i use GBA_ExpLoader 0.58 but when i load a rom 32 mo message appear " can't load 32 mo file " ? others version of GBA_ExpLoader or the supercard ds one is able to load the GBa rom ?

thanks for the infos
wink.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you have an older 3in1, loading a 32MB file to NOR will only give that error if it is slightly bigger than 32MB. In which case trim the rom.

If you have the 3in1+ then it shouldn't give you that error, try trimming anyways.

If your trying to load a 32MB game into 16MB PSRAM mode, good luck trying to break the laws of physics.

If you don't know what version you got go to the 3in1 link in my sig.

florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
how_do_i_do_that said:
If you have an older 3in1, loading a 32MB file to NOR will only give that error if it is slightly bigger than 32MB. In which case trim the rom.

If you have the 3in1+ then it shouldn't give you that error, try trimming anyways.

If your trying to load a 32MB game into 16MB PSRAM mode, good luck trying to break the laws of physics.

If you don't know what version you got go to the 3in1 link in my sig.

game GBA 32MB work fine on my ACEKARD 2 version 2.1 with EZ 3 in 1 and i not use GBA_ExpLoader 0.58 !!!! its just the GBA_ExpLoader 0.58 with the Supecard DS One not load the 32 MB file ( and 16.35MB ) !!!! Otherwise my ACEKARD 2 work fine and load in the EZ 3 in 1 perfect all roms with all size 4 - 8 - 16 - and 32MB !!! but just the rom 32MB load in the NOR its the traditional ez 3 in 1 ( GBA function: equipped with 128Mbit Norflash, 2Mbit SRAM, and battery for game saves. ) : look here

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
that description is outdated. I would know.

you need to be using exploader .58b, there was a bug that stopped NOR mode games from doing something.

from your complaint, you sound like you have the 3in1+ and your encountering the soft reset bug from exploader .58b. Your recourse is to continue using the AKAIO built in loader or use another loader like cory's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time