Problem Running Dios Mios with USBLoaderGX

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OlinHendershot, Jun 7, 2012.

1. OlinHendershot
    OP

OlinHendershot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2012
    I have Dios Mios Lite 1.4b installed, and I know my game is in the right spot. I have been trying to run Wind Waker through Dios Mios but when the ISO file is names "Game.iso" I get a multidisc utility that launches the game in the disc drive and has nothing to do with wind waker. When I change the name to anything else, it says "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" but does not open up and I get a stack dump error and then nothing. When the game title is changed in neogamma it says that there is nothing there via searching for dios mios gamecube games. I could use some help. My SD Card is in FAT32 and I am sure the directory is right (SD Card-> Games->(Game Folder from DiscEx->Game.iso) Any help guys?

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    try another iso?

3. OlinHendershot
    OP

OlinHendershot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2012
    I have tried multiple ISO's for it. If you have had success with one can you link it please?

4. OlinHendershot
    OP

OlinHendershot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2012
    Well, by multiple I mean a couple. :P
    EDIT: I am downloading another ISO for it, so after I put it in the discex format I will just not shrink it and post results later.

5. OlinHendershot
    OP

OlinHendershot Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2012
    So I did another ISO without shrinking and it loads the game! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice