Hacking UsbLoaderGX gives me ' could not initialize network! ' error when trying to download codes, even though i already have a .gct file in the code folder

dankusoofficial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yes, my wii is not connected to internet , i already have a .gct file of the cheats i want to use that i downloaded on pc and put into the SD card , ocarina is already on in the main settings , codes path is already set to the correct folder . yet when i go into the game settings and go into ocarina it tells me that there's nothing in that folder , and when i hit "download" it just loops me back to that error .

i'm sorry if this sounds absolutely stupid , but can USBLoaderGX just not download codes offline - or am i just doing something wrong ?

neverendsDull

Trophies
XP
Country
Tonga
GCT files:
Code:
\codes\GAMEID.gct
If you put your downloaded GCT file here, GX can use it directly if you enable Ocarina, but you cannot open Ocarina menu as there is no corresponding TXTcodes.
If you want GX to open Ocarina menu for enabling only certain items, you need to download TXT codes to
Code:
\txtcodes\GAMEID.txt
Then you can open the game-specific Ocarina menu to choose which code you want.
Basically here is the process:
Found txt cheat codes? YES=> Ocarina menu can be opened and chosend, then the chosen codes are converted and stored at
Code:
\codes\GAMEID.gct
Found txt cheat codes? NO=> GX prompts for downloading the GCT file online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa Im gonna try out soldering, gonna try soldering HDMI mods on the n64 and wii