Running Pokemon Colosseum on Nintendont as 2 disc game?

notdeadyet1208

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know that when running most 2 disc games in Nintendont you make a folder for the game and name the first disc iso file game.iso and the second disc file disc2.iso What I'm confused about is if I have to do that for this game, as the second disc is titled bonus disc. Does the second disc just run on it's own and should be it's own game file in my list of games, or should I combine them in a folder with the game/disc2 file names.

Thanks for any help

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the Bonus Disc is its own thing! It gives you Jirachi in Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire (not sure about other main GBA PKMN games) & the Berry Patch, and has trailers for Pokémon Colosseum & Jirachi the Wish Maker. You should have them as their own folders.

notdeadyet1208

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the Bonus Disc is its own thing! It gives you Jirachi in Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire (not sure about other main GBA PKMN games) & the Berry Patch, and has trailers for Pokémon Colosseum & Jirachi the Wish Maker. You should have them as their own folders.
Thanks that's exactly what I needed to know

Reactions: Kitocco

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The European (PAL) version of Pokémon Channel also offers a very similar event Jirachi. It sets the same "got a Jirachi from a Gamecube game" bit on your R/S file too.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
same for the celebi bonus disc ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto