OP
Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Guys i dont know about you but i have the worst experience i could with preloader.At the beggining i thought that something went wrong with the installation but soon i found out that this wast the real reason.
I have a wiikey modchip and i have been both at 4e and 3.2e several times.Every single time i try to install the preloader(0.29) and then get into wiis menu there is over 70% possibility that my wii will freeze and make a stupid sound at the background(biiiiiiiiiiiiip).It also happens when i insert a game disc in the wii(almost every single time) and sometimes when i try to launch a channel i get black screen.
The only thing i can think of as the reason causing that is the modchip.Did anyone had similar experience.Everything else on my wii works just fine,so i assume is not the wii causing this problem.Is there any way to fix it because i dont have any wii protection if i am on 4.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
snaker said:
Hello,
Guys i dont know about you but i have the worst experience i could with preloader.At the beggining i thought that something went wrong with the installation but soon i found out that this wast the real reason.
I have a wiikey modchip and i have been both at 4e and 3.2e several times.Every single time i try to install the preloader(0.29) and then get into wiis menu there is over 70% possibility that my wii will freeze and make a stupid sound at the background(biiiiiiiiiiiiip).It also happens when i insert a game disc in the wii(almost every single time) and sometimes when i try to launch a channel i get black screen.
The only thing i can think of as the reason causing that is the modchip.Did anyone had similar experience.Everything else on my wii works just fine,so i assume is not the wii causing this problem.Is there any way to fix it because i dont have any wii protection if i am on 4.
I've exactly the same f**king symptom. But I'haven't any modchip but a 3.2E wii with preloader. Now I've a lot of freeze with thit stupid sound. But I never has this problem before usb loader.... so maybe preloder itself is not the source but maybe it's the way it behave with the new IOS249/50 (i've rev10 installed) And I've configured preloader to use it...
I even think my problem was a wii problem but now I doubt and think about preloader/cIOS35rev10 combinaison.
I probably remove preloader and just use starfall (or wait the release of bootmii (WTF how long have we to wait
smile.gif
)

snaker

OP
Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i have installed :
cios rev10 in order to use usb loader
cios 202
cios 222
dvdx patched at cios 222 in order to have usb 2 support at media player ce
and a wiikey modchip as i said before
No other cios are installed

I have tried almost everything and i keep getting freezes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo