Hardware [PPOTW] Will you be buying a 2DS?

Will you be buying a 2DS?

• Yes

Votes: 53 7.9%
  • No

Votes: 469 69.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 18.9%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 24 3.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes.
I have a 3DS with captureboard.
I can use my monitor as a larger display if I need to.. so no point for me to get a XL. I have really hard time maintaining sweetspot on the XL.

I will be using the 2DS for regular usage :)
Tbh, I probably use 3D less than 1% of the times....

D

Dork

*unless you have a 3ds and play it with the slider down
Unlike the 3DS, which pockets users with a cheap artificial 2D synthetic, the 2DS offers gamers a real, rich 2D display never before seen on a gaming handheld.

Reactions: NEP

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you from Nintendo or something to be so sure about this??

well as bad as i would like a revision with dual analog,
i think it s safe to say at this point that nintendo has officially gone full retard

never-go-full-retard.jpg

vJ16lPU.png

besides it wouldnt work with GW, the dual analog being useful ship sailed when XL was announced

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nope, I won't be buying one because I already have a 3DS. If I would buy another version, it would be a 3DS XL to get bigger screens. That said, I do like the design of this one. It looks so much more comfortable to hold.

Cyberdrive

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Maybe.
It depends on how much I want to play the (not announced) games which won't work with (not released, Gateway aside) 3DS flashcarts, since I'm not going to upgrade my hackable 3DS XL.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There wont ever be another 3DS revision, and there wont ever be 2 analog sticks. Get it through your head.
And you know this because......
Oh yea, pretty much like how we told those who wanted a 3D-less variation to suck it up and turn the slider down right?

Either way, if anything, the Xl and the 2DS is technically a revision. You can go and say it's just an alternative or whatever term you want to coin, but in essence, it's revised from the original but that's just me being pedantic here.

lavera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have extra money to spend, sure, why not, just to add it to the collection. If not then no. I think I'll get a 2DS after I get a Wii U.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If they made it like a 3DS (clam shell shaped) with just the 3D feature removed, I would have bought it. I don't use the 3D feature because I can't see the 3D effect, so that wouldn't bother me. but the stupid shape they made it into just ruins it. It's big, it's bulky, and my current 3DS hardly fits in my mostly for show pockets. Not to mention I would be extremely paranoid that the screens will get damaged because of the weird shape.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰