[PPOTW] Have you preordered a nextgen console yet?

Have you preordered a nextgen console yet?

• Yes PS4

Votes: 87 12.9%
  • Yes Xbone

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Yes PS4 & XBone!

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • No I'm happy with WiiU

Votes: 167 24.8%
  • No I haven't decided

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 340 50.5%

• Total voters

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, why would I even consider preordering a console that will have few games, most of which I can still play elsewhere, and have unknown quality hardware.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No.

Could've also voted for 'Im happy with WiiU' but I know I'll pick up one or both consoles eventually anyway. Never pre-ordered a console in my life, and see absolutely nothing on either of these two that's gonna change my mind either.
Plus I'm gonna make my kids wait for them: kinda spoiling them with games, there's stacks of games they've spent 5 minutes on and not bothered coz there's so much else to play - when I was a lad (arrr!) I had like 2 crusty old Atari 2600 games to play and loved it: my 2 lads are just jaded with it all ...I'm a bad dad! :lol:

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No "All 3"? I plan to, in the next few years, get a Wii U (soon hopefully), Followed by an Xbox One or a PS4, followed by whichever of those I did not get.

Excuse my stupidity, I read that as "Have you decided on a Next Gen Console yet?" as opposed to "Have you preordered a..."

To which my answer is no.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No. As it is, I'm freakin' drowning in current gen games I have bought retardedly cheap but haven't played yet. And with new info on both of these things coming out pretty much EVERY OTHER DAY*, it's a gamble at best.

Here's an idea for next week's poll: "now that microsoft has dropped the obligatory kinect and reduced the price to match the PS4, what will you choose?".
(okay, it may not be next week MS does that...but I'm at the point I'm willing to bet they'll do that before the release date).

*and to say I lolheartedly predicted there'd be new info every week or so until release.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no interest in buying a console at launch, so that's a "No" from me. Putting so many eggs into one basket this early is a terrible, terrible idea.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have a Wii U (still in the box, waiting for some games later this year) and might get a PS4 at some point, but not sure yet. If I get one, it definitely won't be at launch, so I voted "Happy with Wii U" for now.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm pretty happy with my Wii U and the future releases for it, I won't pre-order the PS4. Not because I don't want it, but because I don't trust systems at launch and I want to hold out until they fix all the bugs or makes a cheaper better version like they always do.
And I really don't think I need to elaborate on how I feel about the XFlopONE at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)