• Total voters

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Were Nintendo even at E3? They never do shows so how can anyone say they were the best when they didn't even do a show?

Sony, Nintendo was a close call.
on Sony side, Little Big Planet 3 looked amazing, Infamous SS DLC was very interesting, they have plenty material to expand that world, No Man Sky looks sick and Bloodborne looked nice too, Uncharted 4 looked marvelous, instabuy. Grim Fandango was a surprise and definitely a must since I never played that game.
now on Nintendo side they showed plenty of Smash bros and announced 3 new characters, the chicken robot sketches were good and the announcements of Zelda U was fantastic, Splatoon looks marvelous(I WANT IT NOW) and Captain Toad looks like fun, Hyrule Warriors with Midna definitely is a buy for me. the inclusion of Bayonetta 1 along with 2 was a surprise and now I'm twice as sure to buy it.
the rest of both presentations were mostly reminders and secondary titles to fill the blanks in-between the big launches that while they looked nice, aren't all that interesting.

Nothing against what you say I'm just replying but Nintendo didn't do an E3 show, they did their own show and it wasn't at E3 so it cant really be included in the original question. "Which did the best at E3?" Well as it was only $ony and Micro$oft they are the only two which can really be voted on.
As this is a NintenDOH forum its always going to be towards NintenDOH even if thats the wrong answer.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing against what you say I'm just replying but Nintendo didn't do an E3 show, they did their own show and it wasn't at E3 so it cant really be included in the original question. "Which did the best at E3?" Well as it was only $ony and Micro$oft they are the only two which can really be voted on.
As this is a NintenDOH forum its always going to be towards NintenDOH even if thats the wrong answer.

Just a quick correction, they did have a very nice show at E3... Not even sure where your getting your "information" from.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Were Nintendo even at E3? They never do shows so how can anyone say they were the best when they didn't even do a show?
What's that supposed to mean? They were there, held interviews, demonstrations and previews. I've even seen a plan of the event that they hired as much if not more room for their games than microsoft and sony.
The only thing they didn't do was a stage show but instead aired that from their own location. I guess that's kind of disappointing if you visited it, but with the majority following the event over the internet, that's not exactly an issue. And I've heard quite some people say that they even missed live shows even while they WERE there, so it's not exactly the high point of the venue in the first place.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's that supposed to mean? They were there, held interviews, demonstrations and previews. I've even seen a plan of the event that they hired as much if not more room for their games than microsoft and sony.
The only thing they didn't do was a stage show but instead aired that from their own location. I guess that's kind of disappointing if you visited it, but with the majority following the event over the internet, that's not exactly an issue. And I've heard quite some people say that they even missed live shows even while they WERE there, so it's not exactly the high point of the venue in the first place.
And those stage shows are "pre E3", so aren't technically a part of E3 in the same way the Nintendo's online event isn't a part of E3.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Hey guys sorry I've been a bit busy and negelected to add a new portal poll.
If you have an idea for a poll or series of polls, PM me the question and answers and I'll add it.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I would challenge that but then I remembered the best controller poll.

:) and, i don't mean come last in 'reality' (although i am not a microsoft fan) but i mean, come last especially on gbatemp... since the majority of people here are nintendo > sony > microsoft

Psycho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:) and, i don't mean come last in 'reality' (although i am not a microsoft fan) but i mean, come last especially on gbatemp... since the majority of people here are nintendo > sony > microsoft

well to be fair, the name of this site is gbatemp. not psptemp or xboxtemp, lol
personally it would be sony > nintendo > microsoft for me, but i can't deny that ninty has held my attention recently

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
well to be fair, the name of this site is gbatemp. not psptemp or xboxtemp, lol
personally it would be sony > nintendo > microsoft for me, but i can't deny that ninty has held my attention recently

sure, that's why i think it's funny because whenever there is some poll like this, i basically know the results already :)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we have a new poll already? There's been like 3 games conferences, studio's being bought, absorbed and going out of buisness, contests and shocking trailer reveals all since e3. We have plenty of topics to choose from.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can we have a new poll already? There's been like 3 games conferences, studio's being bought, absorbed and going out of buisness, contests and shocking trailer reveals all since e3. We have plenty of topics to choose from.
I guess it's about time for me to write that [BFWWIWA] Nintendo 3DS that I've been promising for so long. Still waiting for one system which may or may not be given to me though, and I wouldn't want to start a new poll prior to getting that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D