Homebrew postLoader4

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok AbdallahTerro, please try postLoader 3.61.1 on google code.

* fixed channel to neek2o execution bug. Thank to AbdallahTerro to help me to track it down.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Back to work :)
yes I have the right file.

what I think sould happen now is the following:
1. Add "Build Neek2o Booter" to system options
2. This should do crc check for neekbooter and install it to usb//nands/pln2o nand
3. When neek2o is booted from priilader it should delete/restore all 0kb files & bak files from pln2o nand and sneek usb folder

This way all can be set from pl3 on real nand & hopefully all will work fine

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.62.0

* xml and version updated

postLoader 3.61.2

* Cover textures moved to mem2
* Implemented a threaded cache system for covers. Now there aren't more pauses on page changes.
* misschan.txt, missgame.txt are now created on root of sd (if present) (now is true)

postLoader 3.61.1

* fixed channel to neek2o execution bug. Thank to AbdallahTerro to help me to track it down.

@AbdallahTerro: I found no more problem. Previusly if n2oswitch.dol was in /ploader it will replace neekbooter.dol in priiloader. This has been corrected.
@fldc: I need to postpone the possibility of use different name format for gc games.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I haven't understand your question....
what I'm saying what's the difference between your neekbooter.dol file and the dol file inside Neek2O Channel?
They both go to emuNand specified by nandcfg.bin.

Oh I rebuilt everything and all works fine with PL3rev3.62.0

BUT I found a serious error in the neek2o code, here you go:
I have 2 Emunands in USB/Nands folder one is called nand1 where all wiiware are and the second pln2o for PL3-neek2o loader.
My Neek2o channel boots me into Nand1 by default (as specified in nandcfg.bin)
I installed neekbooter in pln2o but not Nand1
When I launch a game in neek2o I go to Nand1
When I install Neekbooter in Nand1 - neek2o launcher works.

So I found that only if you have the default Nand (for neek2o channel) with neekbooter, PL3 will work fine - then the Nand doesn't have to be called pln2o

To fix this PL3 should create a nandcfg.bin file specific to pln2o folder

Hope you fix this bug soon

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BUT I found a serious error in the neek2o code, here you go:
I have 2 Emunands in USB/Nands folder one is called nand1 where all wiiware are and the second pln2o for PL3-neek2o loader.
My Neek2o channel boots me into Nand1 by default (as specified in nandcfg.bin)
I installed neekbooter in pln2o but not Nand1
When I launch a game in neek2o I go to Nand1
When I install Neekbooter in Nand1 - neek2o launcher works.

mmm... I feel that is neek2o cache system that rebuilds automatically nandcfg.bin if number of folders in /Nands is different from the number inside nandcfg.bin. Because I create an ad-hoc nandcfg.bin with just one nand inside. obcd can confirm this.

I will correct this....

If you with "Neek2O Channel" mean the dol inside postloader forwarder channel, they are completely different.

And regarding the channel copy, yes, it is different. Showmywad touch also some cache file used by system menu. postLoader copy just the title and its ".tik" file from ticket folder.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you need to be sure it boots into into a specific nand, create a nandpath.bin instead of changing the nandcfg.bin. In the latest neek2o versions, Overjoy checks the number of nands and rebuilds the nandcfg.bin if that number has changed. It probably defaults to the first nand in the list. nandpath.bin should have a higher priority over nandcfg.bin for the moment. The nand in nandpath.bin will be added to the nandcfg.bin list of nands if it doesn't exist in it already. While the nandcfg.bin is great for someone just using the neek2o overlay menu, it has no option to ensure the selection of a specific nand the first time.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you obcd, this seems to be a great solution. Nandpath.bin is an ascii file right ? Does It should be in /sneek foldel ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: amazon seems decent enough