Homebrew postLoader4

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i tried to install neekbooter in Neek2o nand and I get the message "something went wrong are u sure priiloader is installed?"
pretty weird cause priiloader is installed & the first time i tried to install neekbooter was a success!!

Two possibility:

1) there isn't the loader.ini file in /title/00000001/00000002/data/loader.ini (if priiloader is installed, this file is automatically recreated)
2) there isn't neekbooter.dol on the root of sd.

When you start you neek2o and press "reset" on the console, priiloader popup ?

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't know if this has been covered before or is known, but while moving around the pointer with the wiimote on screen it sometimes stops responding for 3-4 seconds and then starts working again, quite annoying :D

Wich postloader version are you using ? Every 60 second pl try to access to hdd to keep it live... maybe I can change a bit this....
Right now i'm using 3.60.6, but this is true for all previous versions i've tried to :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
i tried to install neekbooter in Neek2o nand and I get the message "something went wrong are u sure priiloader is installed?"
pretty weird cause priiloader is installed & the first time i tried to install neekbooter was a success!!

Two possibility:

1) there isn't the loader.ini file in /title/00000001/00000002/data/loader.ini (if priiloader is installed, this file is automatically recreated)
2) there isn't neekbooter.dol on the root of sd.

When you start you neek2o and press "reset" on the console, priiloader popup ?
None of the above :(
It used to pop up but I have like 1 sec to do so

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If it is configured right, postloader will launch directly the title, you will see nothing of different from standard mode... just some second more of loading time. When you return to menu, neekbooter is called again and will reset the wii taking you back real nand.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New full package.... changes from last one

postLoader 3.61.0

* added page change effect
* dml: added cross checking between sd and usb games. If the game size on sd is different from the same game on usb, game on sd is removed
* changed the way usb device is keeped live.
* background music is now faded out when required.

postLoader 3.60.6

* fixed a free that was referring to mem2 address. This could probabily lead to a code dump when stopping music.

postLoader 3.60.5

* to play mp3, postloader do not use more MP3Player_PlayFile, as seems to hang postloader when multiple disc access are performed (I think disk io ins't thread safe). The backdrow is a little "hang" when switching songs. This will be fixed in the future.

postLoader 3.60.4

* updated same timings during file copy operations
* added callback support during http download

postLoader 3.60.3

* dml: full auto selection of video mode. Removed manual mode
* dml: Added video mode change if game is ntsc
* postLoader 3.60.2 had wrong internal version

postLoader 3.60.2

* screen saver will hang if covers are on usb
* misschan.txt, missgame.txt are now created on root of sd (if present)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually postloader need the nand to be called pln2o, must be in usb://Nands and use only that... if you have multiple Nands, postloader will configure neek2o to use pln2o nand.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Actually postloader need the nand to be called pln2o, must be in usb://Nands and use only that... if you have multiple Nands, postloader will configure neek2o to use pln2o nand.
I know but I don't want pln2o nand to be launched with neek2o channel so is there a cfg file for neek2o to tell it which nand to load
In USB://Sneek folder there is a file called nandcfg.bin how can I play around with it

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
create a nandpath.bin file in the usb:/sneek folder. Add the path of the nand you want to use in it like /nands/mynand
So, it's basically a txt file with a bin extension. neek2o will always launch the nand in the nandpath.bin.
This might interfer with other programs like postloader expecting it to use another nand set in nandcfg.bin.
Postloader manipulates nandcfg.bin, so manipulating it yourself isn't very usefull.

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What pathnames is accepted for gamecube games in postloader? I changed the pathnames to GAMEID_Title as this was ok with usb loader gx for dml loading, but this is not valid in postloader, it found nothing? I know GAMEID is working :D

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
games must be in discex format... on sd in /games folder, on usb in /ngc folder.
I know, they are, it works with if i use GAMEID as a folder name but not if i change it to GAMEID_Title, that's why i ask what folder names is supported. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Might have some lidelle fanart as later profile pictures