Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

DivineDragoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been having some issues trying to scan for things, specifically I have no idea how to do that using JGecko.

I'm trying to locate items and such on the US version Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but I've had little luck trying to figure out how to scan things, as I said before I have no idea what I'm doing. Any information in regards to how I should be going about it would be appreciated.

I started off trying to find the currency value(Z) by searching for the amount I had in the search tab. The search came up blank so I changed to hex and it found nothing still. I did this under 32 and 16 bit with no luck. I'm trying to wrap my head around this whole thing but I could really use some help.

Edit: So I managed to find the the value for currency, it turns out I was limiting the search perimeters by leaving it as 10001000 as the end result bahaha.

Well, since I managed to work that I have a new question, how should I go about finding items? From what I gleaned items share a space with the inventory they're located in so how would I go about finding the ID of what inventory? o.o

As before, any help would be greatly appreciated x3

Last edited by DivineDragoon,

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
P1 Disable Grabbing [Macopride64 -PAL]
30000000 107F9C30
13000000 13800000
31000000 0000002C
30100000 00000000
13000000 13800000
31000000 000007EB
00100000 00000000
D0000000 DEADCAFE
*P1 cannot get grabbed

P2 Disable Regrab Timer (Chain Grabs) [Macopride64 -PAL]
30000000 107F9C30
13000000 13800000
31000000 0000002C
30100000 00000000
13000000 13800000
31000000 00000014
30100000 00000000
13000000 13800000
03100000 00000001
00000001 00000000
31000000 000007EB
00100000 00000001
D0000000 DEADCAFE
*P2 can get chain grabbed like the vid below

For P1-P8 versions visit: http://gewiihacks.freeforums.org/-f18.html

Thanks dude for all your codes!

I just need an infinite time code to complete some challenge and crazy orders :) Do you have this code? :D

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks dude for all your codes!

I just need an infinite time code to complete some challenge and crazy orders :) Do you have this code? :D

How about using the invincibility and 999% damage codes? That way I could rack up pretty high on Crazy Orders!

However, by the way, the 999% damage codes have a little flaw: Even when I turn them on for P2-P7,
in modes where new enemies are spawned during the battle like in Classic or All-Star Mode, the newly spawned
enemies sometimes don't get rendered at 999%. Yet again, sometimes an enemy who was not affected suddenly
becomes affected by the code. The behaviour is somewhat strange. Are there any other "hidden" player slots
where the game stores the upcoming enemies in?

And I didn't understand one thing clearly: Is someone now working on a item vode for Mario Kart 8?

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You found a copy of the value so you have to find the original to write to it. Copies won't let you overwrite them because they are also written constantly...

Im trying to create some pointer codes for another games and Im taking as an example one of your videos of MK8, but Im kinda confused about the dump data. For example in your video of MK8 where you create a pointer code for the infinite/max coins in MK8, you dumped 2 "dump.bin" because of the code that changes for certain tracks and modes. What happens when it doesnt matter which, the value code is always in the same place? Should I dump more than one "dump.bin"?

Resume: I have Nintendo Land, I have the code where are located the coins, the code is the same in all modes. Do I dump more that one "dump.bin"?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to create some pointer codes for another games and Im taking as an example one of your videos of MK8, but Im kinda confused about the dump data. For example in your video of MK8 where you create a pointer code for the infinite/max coins in MK8, you dumped 2 "dump.bin" because of the code that changes for certain tracks and modes. What happens when it doesnt matter which, the value code is always in the same place? Should I dump more than one "dump.bin"?

Resume: I have Nintendo Land, I have the code where are located the coins, the code is the same in all modes. Do I dump more that one "dump.bin"?
If it's always in the same place, why do you need a pointer..? That defeats the whole purpose of a pointer.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

If it doesn't ever change you're done already...

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I want to do an Infinite Code, for example "Infinite Coins" thats why I am asking if its necessary a pointer :wacko:
First you find the address for one stage, and then dump data for that stage. Repeat it for another stage. If you get the same address then a pointer isn't required

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I have updated the OP. If you follow it to my website you will find an updated version of the Code Type Documentation and Codehandler. You can now add time-dependence to the cheat codes :)
I have some troubles with the new TCPGecko.elf which allows to edit the 01 range... once I have figured out the issue i can work on assembly code types.

@Cyan would you mind renaming the thread to "Wii U Cheat Code Discussion"?

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Sorry for disturbes again
I asked a month ago to @CosmoCortney how to make codes that poke the value all time (I think they are PPC codes, example I want to poke a adress but 3s later changes to original value, So I want a code that poke always [I made a Python script but it only poked one time])
He said me that in the first post say how to do It but I didnt find nothing
Can someone say me a web or a program or something?
Bye!

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First you find the address for one stage, and then dump data for that stage. Repeat it for another stage. If you get the same address then a pointer isn't required

As far as I know, most of the time you need for this just a simple base address write. But Bully is right, it depends on the game. For which game
do you want it?

I see, I want to make an Infinite Code for Nintendo Land. I can get the coins address but I dont know how to mantain it on 500 coins (This is the max number)

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!
I asked a month ago to @CosmoCortney how to make codes that poke the value all time (I think they are PPC codes, example I want to poke a adress but 3s later changes to original value, So I want a code that poke always [I made a Python script but it only poked one time])
Bye!
With the code handler, the cheat code always pokes so use it. Also in Python you can write an endless loop but I don't recommend you do that since it's slower and less stable:
Code:
while true:
  tcp.poke(...)
Canceling could break the TCP Gecko server, too.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!
Bye!
I have updated the OP yesterday, I hope the information is clearer now. You don't need to use a python script or write assembly code. The codehandler does the job for you. It pokes the value for about 120 times per second. It may vary from game to game

Reactions: victormr21

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
@BullyWiiPlaza @CosmoCortney
So in a Python Script i have to put?:
Code:
from tcpgecko import TCPGecko

tcp = TCPGecko("192.168.1.36")
while true:
tcp.pokemem(0x3C3790E0, 0x001E854B)
tcp.s.close()
print("Done.")
And with the codehandler method? Is using the codehandler.bin that i put in TCPgecko in HBL? I think its outdated idk.
And with JGecko U how? With the 2 programs i have to poke every time pressing the enter button but its difficult play the games
Bye and thanks for the help and replies!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto