Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
CosmoCortney, When you explain the new pointer structure in the first post of the thread, I don't understand what QQQQQQQQ is. As my name implies, I'm a newbie XD! Any help would be appreciated. I can find addresses provided the game doesn't crash halfway through the memory reading process, I just simply don't know what QQQQQQQQ is.
QQQQQQQQ is the signed offset to be added to the pointer.
If a pointer searcher outputs [0x12345678] + 0xABC then LLLLLLLL will be 12345678 and QQQQQQQQ will be 00000ABC

Cosmo, I always use discs an d never install. Is the success rate higher by installing games?
Sorry if it sounds rubbish. Just not familiar with all the "memory" lingo
Also, do u think the codes will eventually be shift proof?
Only addresses below 0x11000000 usually don't shift.
It doesn't make any difference whether a game is installed on NAND/USB or launched from disc.
Only Loadiine leads to even worse memory shifting.
So if you don't wan't to launch your game from disc I recommend installing it to NAND/USB

Reactions: HackingNewbie

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QQQQQQQQ is the signed offset to be added to the pointer.
If a pointer searcher outputs [0x12345678] + 0xABC then LLLLLLLL will be 12345678 and QQQQQQQQ will be 00000ABC

Haha, I though you had to work out QQQQQQQQ yourself XD! Thanks Cosmo! I made two Mario Kart 8 4.1 PAL Codes, but they're quite basic

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks, you rock dude! Your connecting to tcpgecko .net tutorial was the best I could find. Thanks for narrating the video, because usually in tutorials the people just write what you need to do in notepad, which is annoying because their typing is slow and they suck at spelling

Last edited by HackingNewbie,
Reactions: DarkFlare69

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany

DarkPawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a request for "Max Gems" codes to:
(digital) Shantae: Risky's Revenge
(digital) Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
(disc) Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

edit: forgot to mention that they're the US versions

Last edited by DarkPawn,

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes, it works for any kind of modern systems. The logic behind pointers is always the same. Just every cheat code type has its own way to deal with pointers.

Also people, Bully has fixed everything about the memory shifts :D
https://gbatemp.net/threads/avoiding-memory-addresses-shifts.454433/#post-6960338

Does this means that you can update your Infinite Health code for your database? :-)
Btw, your Inf Arrows code works perfectly for me!
Also, I think that there is hope for an Invincibility code for Captain Toad after all!
Finally, I am curious if anyone tried a code to unlock all the amiibo costumes in Mario Kart 8...

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Does this means that you can update your Infinite Health code for your database? :-)
Btw, your Inf Arrows code works perfectly for me!
Also, I think that there is hope for an Invincibility code for Captain Toad after all!
Finally, I am curious if anyone tried a code to unlock all the amiibo costumes in Mario Kart 8...
I tried to, but the latest release of JGeckoU which is required to work with the new TCPGecko.elf release glitches out search processes

Reactions: panmusic

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Can't you just use TCPGecko .NET instead? It's what I use because of JGecko U glitching out and it worked perfectly to make the two codes I've made so far.
No, because Bully's TCPGecko.elf uses a bigger buffer size to transfer memory dumps. When attempting to dump the memory with TCPGeco.NET it'd probably crash the console (didn't try it myself though)

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because Bully's TCPGecko.elf uses a bigger buffer size to transfer memory dumps. When attempting to dump the memory with TCPGecko.NET it'd probably crash the console (didn't try it myself though)
It doesn't crash the console frequently, but TCPGecko will exhibit various connection errors around 90% of the search's completion, making it impossible to completely dump data.

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the old PyGecko to search, then add +2000 to whatever address(es) you get. You should be able to transfer the code to the new codehandler with no problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock