Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
this is so cool, cheat codes for the wii u already? it's a shame that a it's online only though but this will let me have a bit of fun with a few games, it looks a bit confusing to setup though i have the dns configured already.

please please please do a code to remove the timer on pikmin 3! i haven't played that game because of it and i hope to see some mario kart 8 cheat codes for the pal version to unlock all the characters, that would be nice!

i hope this gets more simplified in the future this just feels way to overcomplicated than it needs to be, god i miss the simplicity of the wii homebrew channel, this is still good progress though.

Last edited by jalaneme,

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
this is so cool, cheat codes for the wii u already? it's a shame that a it's online only though but this will let me have a bit of fun with a few games, it looks a bit confusing to setup though i have the dns configured already.

please please please do a code to remove the timer on pikmin 3! i haven't played that game because of it and i hope to see some mario kart 8 cheat codes for the pal version to unlock all the characters, that would be nice!

i hope this gets more simplified in the future this just feels way to overcomplicated than it needs to be, god i miss the simplicity of the wii homebrew channel, this is still good progress though.
I have already tried resetting the timer im Pikmin 3, but it would be worth to give it another try :)

Reactions: jalaneme

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think someone could find out some good codes for ZombiU, that would be very handy such a hard game as it is without and probably more fun like infinite life, take no hits etc..!I would do it myself but really I haven't got a clue with this pointer thing. I have tried but cannot seem to get anything I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what or where and just get stressed so its not worth it to me :(

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I started to search code for ZombiU (pal/Fr), but I crashed the game many time :P
I'm not sure I found the correct addresses.

I managed to change amount and type of items.
I can "get" any item or weapon, but I can't use the weapon I never found in the game. so I think I only found the stash item, not the "found and usable item".

I also tried to find infinite HP/Light, but it didn't work.
I found how to edit the "amount of item I own" but it's not real value.
for example, if I have 20 Ammo, I can edit the displayed text to 99. but I still have 20 ammo.
Maybe it needs a reset (opening/closing the bag, or moving items around to let the game register that item/amount using its own functions)

If I work on it more and find code, don't worry I will post them here :)

The only thing I found (reaaaly random, it might even be pointers address so maybe it will not work). Don't add anything to the first post
Code:
ZombieU
-------

items stash:
242EA554 (slot 1)

flashlight is enabled ?		242EA554	1F6 off, 1F7 On
flashlight count 		242EA55B	63 (-1 per seconds) max 0x63 (99)
gun munition displayed		242EA5AC	0000000C
displayed weapon 		242EA5A8	01 = flingue, 2=fusil, 4 arbalette

in the item stash, each items have this structure :
000000AA 000000BB 000000CC	AA = itemID BB = amount   CC = display ON/OFF (1OFF >1 ON)
000000DD 000000EE POINTER 
000000FF			FF = 01 if "hovering" the selected slot with an item

stash slot position
1 2                  3 4	
5                      6	

ItemID : 
-1 (FFFFFFFF) 				empty
01 = pistol 				BB amount
02 = pump
3 - place holder
4 arbalette
5 -
6 criket bat

B UMP45 (fusil mitrailleur)

C9 = Placeholder(Dummy item)	BB amount, CC >1 display ON
CA = medikit medium
CB = medikit big
CC = energy bar (cake)
CD = Soda
CE = choclate bar
CF = orange juice

D3 crow (bird)
Note: maybe it's a good idea to crash the game while testing, it prevent saving bugged savegame.
don't die or it will autosave with your random item and codes enabled. You don't know if it will have effect on your current save.

Note2: I never completed that game, it was hard and not funny.
More HP will be more fun.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
I'm silently hoping that a corrupted version similar to the one Vinesauce has for the Gamecube shows up so people can play a broken version of WWHD. That would be tons of fun.
do you mean the wind waker chaos edition i've made?
i have ported all except a few of its cheats to the HD version. Sadly I coudln't find a way to bring back the meowing Link :(
But "Chaos Editions" for the Wii U would be a thing if we could load a modified .rpx with cafiine and if the .rpx has enough free padding to inject up to 300 lines of costume code

loco365

Trophies
XP
do you mean the wind waker chaos edition i've made?
i have ported all except a few of its cheats to the HD version. Sadly I coudln't find a way to bring back the meowing Link :(
But "Chaos Editions" for the Wii U would be a thing if we could load a modified .rpx with cafiine and if the .rpx has enough free padding to inject up to 300 lines of costume code
Ah, right, you're the one that made it. Lots of fun times! But yeah, it'd be really fun to have a Wii U version of it. Here's hoping we can eventually start loading the modified RPX files though.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I started to search code for ZombiU (pal/Fr), but I crashed the game many time :P
I'm not sure I found the correct addresses.

I managed to change amount and type of items.
I can "get" any item or weapon, but I can't use the weapon I never found in the game. so I think I only found the stash item, not the "found and usable item".

I also tried to find infinite HP/Light, but it didn't work.
I found how to edit the "amount of item I own" but it's not real value.
for example, if I have 20 Ammo, I can edit the displayed text to 99. but I still have 20 ammo.
Maybe it needs a reset (opening/closing the bag, or moving items around to let the game register that item/amount using its own functions)

If I work on it more and find code, don't worry I will post them here :)

The only thing I found (reaaaly random, it might even be pointers address so maybe it will not work). Don't add anything to the first post
Code:
ZombieU
-------

items stash:
242EA554 (slot 1)

flashlight is enabled ?        242EA554    1F6 off, 1F7 On
flashlight count         242EA55B    63 (-1 per seconds) max 0x63 (99)
gun munition displayed        242EA5AC    0000000C
displayed weapon         242EA5A8    01 = flingue, 2=fusil, 4 arbalette

in the item stash, each items have this structure :
000000AA 000000BB 000000CC    AA = itemID BB = amount   CC = display ON/OFF (1OFF >1 ON)
000000DD 000000EE POINTER
000000FF            FF = 01 if "hovering" the selected slot with an item

stash slot position
1 2                  3 4
5                      6

ItemID :
-1 (FFFFFFFF)                 empty
01 = pistol                 BB amount
02 = pump
3 - place holder
4 arbalette
5 -
6 criket bat

B UMP45 (fusil mitrailleur)

C9 = Placeholder(Dummy item)    BB amount, CC >1 display ON
CA = medikit medium
CB = medikit big
CC = energy bar (cake)
CD = Soda
CE = choclate bar
CF = orange juice

D3 crow (bird)
Note: maybe it's a good idea to crash the game while testing, it prevent saving bugged savegame.
don't die or it will autosave with your random item and codes enabled. You don't know if it will have effect on your current save.

Note2: I never completed that game, it was hard and not funny.
More HP will be more fun.
Thanks buddy, your a star! anything is a help for me as far as ZombiU goes, I'm not that good at it. If you do get any luck with any others, let me know.

Yeah I agree, more HP would make the game much more enjoyable. Actually I'm very surprised that someone else had not tried to get cheat codes for ZombiU yet, I thought many would of jumped on that game.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
How would I create item modifier cheat codes for Mario Kart 8? I need to somehow find the value of an item, and the item memory address.
reduce the memory range from 30 to 40 and as soon as you've got an item pause the game (or be careful not to lose/use it) and do a 32bit unknown value search. waste the item and get another one. if it's another item do an unequal to search. if it's the same do an equal to search. repeat this until you a left with a few lines. then change the value until you have swapped your item

Reactions: Mr. Mysterio

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reduce the memory range from 30 to 40 and as soon as you've got an item pause the game (or be careful not to lose/use it) and do a 32bit unknown value search. waste the item and get another one. if it's another item do an unequal to search. if it's the same do an equal to search. repeat this until you a left with a few lines. then change the value until you have swapped your item
Thanks! I'll be sure to post any codes I make here!

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what you mean. I probably could include whatever you're talking about, if you could explain it a little more thoroughly. :)

Its the same reason I put out a cheats python script. TCPGecko doesn't have an repetitive way to poke, nor does it really have a way to iterate through several pokes. Its a great tool for finding things you can modify, but isn't a full code engine.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure what you mean. I probably could include whatever you're talking about, if you could explain it a little more thoroughly. :)
I meant a tab that could save and import cheat lists and if you tick one cheat's check box it will be sent into Wii U's RAM every frame or as often as possible.
Also maybe doing conditional cheats by loading one address' value and comparing it.
*1E420356 0010 // if the value at 1E420356 equals 0x0010
4720C22C 43400000 // then write 0x43400000 at 4720C22C
This should be possible since CryZe and I have successfully loaded one address' value with a simple tool that based on snippets of tcpgecko's source code.
unfortunately I don't know any c#.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUjbpqsE_M