Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BullyWiiPlaza I was wondering if it would be possible to do a complete ram dump of the game (The App/Executable to the end of MEM2). I know it is possible to do a dump from 10000000 to around 50000000, but I never did a ram dump that included stuff below 10000000.

When I applied the memory addresses, 0CDFFFFF to 4CD9FFFF, (I got this from clicking the Memory Bounds button under the RPC tab) to the dumping tab and set my file path, the dump button remains unclickable.

Edit: Anything below 4CD9FFFC does enable the Dump button

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, remember when I said I was working on Super Mario Maker? Well, get a load of this: it's Tropical Freeze all over again. Seems I'll need to find a steady pointer for that, too... It's not like Wind Waker where the offsets are static.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, remember when I said I was working on Super Mario Maker? Well, get a load of this: it's Tropical Freeze all over again. Seems I'll need to find a steady pointer for that, too... It's not like Wind Waker where the offsets are static.
You know, I was wondering if there are pointers below the 10000000 range. If there is, then that could maybe solve our pointer issue.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I was wondering if there are pointers below the 10000000 range. If there is, then that could maybe solve our pointer issue.

The only obstacle to get past, however, would be to remove the write protection from those addresses, ergo stopping the game from freezing up. That is assuming there are more stable pointers below the 10000000 range.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only obstacle to get past, however, would be to remove the write protection from those addresses, ergo stopping the game from freezing up. That is assuming there are more stable pointers below the 10000000 range.
I am assuming that the values we need to edit are well above the 10000000 range. We only need to read the pointer value so I think we can make do without writing ability, we only need read access, which I think we already have. But then again, I don't know a whole lot about how software exactly works so I could be totally wrong.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am assuming that the values we need to edit are well above the 10000000 range. We only need to read the pointer value so I think we can make do without writing ability, we only need read access, which I think we already have. But then again, I don't know a whole lot about how software exactly works so I could be totally wrong.

Mmm... I see. Didn't you say that dumping the addresses below 10000000 wasn't a success?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm... I see. Didn't you say that dumping the addresses below 10000000 wasn't a success?
I actually didn't even start dumping yet. I just can't do a full dump of the games memory.

Edit: Spoke too soon, GJecko U says that the memory access level is invalid. But if I set the end Address to 10000000 and pick an address that is higher than 0CDFFFFF, it works fine.

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@CuriousTommy
The memory bounds are automatically found so it's the last/first address you can access without crashing due to a read violation. This is enforced by JGecko U so if you try to go out of bounds it won't let you. Also there should not be any pointers below 10000000 because it's no longer the data section.

Reactions: CuriousTommy

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CuriousTommy
The memory bounds are automatically found so it's the last/first address you can access without crashing due to a read violation. This is enforced by JGecko U so if you try to go out of bounds it won't let you. Also there should not be any pointers below 10000000 because it's no longer the data section.

If there are no pointers below 10000000, then how come data below that is still accessible in Gecko dotNET? At least, in read-only form? If I try to write anything or use a code in that range, though, it doesn't do anything/crashes the game.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are no pointers below 10000000, then how come data below that is still accessible in Gecko dotNET? At least, in read-only form? If I try to write anything or use a code in that range, though, it doesn't do anything/crashes the game.
Remember, pointer have nothing to do with read and write access. Maybe the reason why there is read access but no write access has to do with how the kernel exploit was set up?

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the "TCP Gecko + Kernel" Exploit Have CosmoCortney's Codehandler?

OR

Does the "TCP Gecko Installer + Kernel" Exploit Have CosmoCortney's Codehandler?

( These Exploits are hosted on loadiine.ovh )

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's executable data by the game and it's read only of course because there is no legit reason why anybody should write there ever. Well, that's what Nintendo was thinking and that indeed makes sense. There should be a way to change that though and I asked for it recently :P
I am having a lot of trouble getting an SD Card.
Just buy one? :rolleyes:

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just buy one? :rolleyes:

I already had brought a SD card.

It was working well.

One day, it corrupted.

Replaced it for free (Because there was a warranty and a money back guarantee).

It was working well.

One day, it corrupted again.

Chucked it in the bin.

Will never take a risk to buy one again (because the one i brought was really expensive).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, will there be usb support when "The SALT Team" has finished making a "ISOU Exploit" for fw 5.5.1?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already had brought a SD card.

It was working well.

One day, it corrupted.

Replaced it for free (Because there was a warranty and a money back guarantee).

It was working well.

One day, it corrupted again.

Chucked it in the bin.
How do you even do that? It never happened to me in my life :P

GoldYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if safe

Offline balloon modifier
(I don't remember this code just trying to remember)

[4443BB4C]+ C38909 = 0000000X
X = 0-5

Divengerss.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
| Super Mario Maker [PAL] |

Lives Value 100 Mario
1AAED1AC
(no changement apparent)

Time Value in Editor
281F3F0C
(You can add infinit timer)

Point Value in a level
260BD9F4

Timer in level
27C768C8
(No changement apparent)

Timer in online level
(No changement apparent)

====================
Bowser Value
1BBDF9B0 XXXXXXXX

Checkpoint Value
1BBDF9A0 XXXXXXXX

Coins Key Value
1BBDF9A4 XXXXXXXX

Poke 00000000 : Infinit Bowser/checkpoint/coins

Reactions: GoldYoshi

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was messing around with the SSB4 Wii U timer for Single-Player yesterday and I find it lurking around the 12000000-13000000's section, if I'm not wrong, and yeah it's for the NTSC-U disc version with the most recent updates installed. And, with not at all a surprise, really... it's like Tropical Freeze; the offset changes spots and there are two others next to it, which I assume is for the second and millisecond hands.

But, at the moment, I'm going back to work on Super Mario Maker. I'll come back to that timer, later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ssDGBTssUI