Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The R4 standard cheat have the code for phoenix wright 1 eur, bizzarre.........

Rayder can you make code for Trasformers ita?

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or there is no cheat for Phoenix Wright 1? The button isn't there. Can you please have a look? Some back light codes would be useful, thanks!
smile.gif

I've never seen any cheats for the English version of PW1. No idea why that is.
erm, not even the backlight code? come to think about it... do all games have different and specific backlight codes or are they identical?

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rayder can you add "Puppy Love Spa and Resort" codes?

thanks
smile.gif

rofl2.gif

You know where to find codes for that? Show me the codes and I'll add them for you. I KNOW you want them!
wub.gif

rofl2.gif

I don't care what codes get added, the more the merrier. It's not like I actually use them anyway, nor do I play most of the games listed in the dat. I only use the backlight codes on the games I like myself. Well, mostly "only the backlight codes" anyway.
wink.gif

well i'll be durned.. theres none
cry.gif
but i would love if they made some
tongue.gif
lolololol "well i'll be durned" whyed i say that
rofl2.gif

oh and here are phoenix wright codes..

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Game ID: A2GE-feff484f

Infinite Life
220ab5f2 00000050
220ab5f4 00000050

hopefully thats the right game
unsure.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Euro version codes are in the dat, there is no English version codes and they are not interchangeable between regions. I tried it.

Phoenix Wright: And Justice for All is technically the second game. The first one is called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, for which there is no English version codes. I too find that a little odd, but it's the truth. PW2 (USA) codes are in there. If anyone ever spots (or knows how to create) PW1 (USA) codes, point me to them and I will add them.

Backlight codes are the same for every game. They're just copied into every game in the dat. Someone else way back in this thread did that to all the games that were in the dat at the time, I just continued doing it when I added new games because I love that code and it's the code I actually use the most. A dude named chishm created the code. He is the only person in the entire dat to get a personal credit for his creation.

As for Transformers (ITA). Point me to the codes for it and I will add them. Most sites don't list codes for Italian versions of the games.

Also, (and this is very important) I don't "make" any of the codes, I just add them to the dat as I find them or have them pointed out to me. Please don't confuse copying codes with creating them. I have caught flak for that interpretation of what I've been doing already......people saying I stole their codes and claiming them as my own, which I have NEVER done. All codes in the dat are just copy-and-pasted from around the net into the dat. The title of this thread is, "Post your usrcheat.dat here!! Let's keep 'em updated" and that's all I've been doing. I'm not stealing codes or making any myself. I have no clue how to create codes myself. I just wanted to stress that important point once again.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country

Phoenix Wright: And Justice for All is technically the second game. The first one is called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, for which there is no English version codes. I too find that a little odd, but it's the truth. PW2 (USA) codes are in there. If anyone ever spots (or knows how to create) PW1 (USA) codes, point me to them and I will add them.

Backlight codes are the same for every game. They're just copied into every game in the dat. Someone else way back in this thread did that to all the games that were in the dat at the time, I just continued doing it when I added new games because I love that code and it's the code I actually use the most. A dude named chishm created the code. He is the only person in the entire dat to get a personal credit for his creation.
Mind adding that one codes for me(us)? I could do it myself but it will get replaced every time I update the database with your files.
rofl2.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mind adding that one codes for me(us)? I could do it myself but it will get replaced every time I update the database with your files.
rofl2.gif
For PW1 US? Tell me what the code is and I'll add it. As far as I ever knew, there is NO code for the US version. If you're talking about PW2, the code is (and has been) in there. The code is NOT interchangable between the Euro and US versions.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added/altered codes for:
Sonic Rush Adventure (US/Euro) Yes, USA codes now added....they are interchangeable between regions, so both version have the same codes. Codes have changed, supposedly to prevent crashing. Untested.
One Piece Gear Spirit (J)
Jump Ultimate Stars (J)
Juiced 2 (USA/Euro) Added some much needed drift codes.

All from Kodewerx.

9-27-07

Link in sig.
grog.gif

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
For PW1 US? Tell me what the code is and I'll add it. As far as I ever knew, there is NO code for the US version. If you're talking about PW2, the code is (and has been) in there. The code is NOT interchangable between the Euro and US versions.

Raydar.... I have been mentioning a couple of times now, I mean the backlight codes....
wacko.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For PW1 US? Tell me what the code is and I'll add it. As far as I ever knew, there is NO code for the US version. If you're talking about PW2, the code is (and has been) in there. The code is NOT interchangable between the Euro and US versions.

Raydar.... I have been mentioning a couple of times now, I mean the backlight codes....
wacko.gif

Ahh, I see what you mean now. Backlight Code added for PW1 (US).

Added codes for Final Fantasy 12 (J) They are converted from CodeBreaker codes. Untested. From Codemasters-project.net.

9-27-07 rev2

Link in sig.
grog.gif

EDIT: I don't know if you guys knew this, but if you're using a blank cheat.dat and my usrcheat.dat, you don't need the blank cheat.dat at all, it can be left out or deleted out of the _system_ folder completely.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey btw one of the sites in your sig should be nintendohack.c.la because a bunch of codes come from there.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey btw one of the sites in your sig should be nintendohack.c.la because a bunch of codes come from there.

That must have been where the R4 team got their codes (which are inherently part of this dat....that's was where the beginnings of this usrcheat originated from) because I never heard of that site. But I will add it to the txt file on the next update anyway.

Thanks for pointing that out.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's stated that many many sites were not listed. But, if you're going to add more, you may as well put arcentral.net and dscoders.com in the credits. As I stated earlier, most of the sites are affiliated in one way or another. Most of the hackers post their codes across all the sites. Also, most of them don't post on gscentral because Rune is a thief.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's stated that many many sites were not listed. But, if you're going to add more, you may as well put arcentral.net and dscoders.com in the credits. As I stated earlier, most of the sites are affiliated in one way or another. Most of the hackers post their codes across all the sites. Also, most of them don't post on gscentral because Rune is a thief.

I'll add arcentral.net, but dscoders.com can bite me. I got banned for "stealing" codes from there, regardless of the fact that I've stated multiple times that I didn't create any of the codes in the dat. Apparently, at dscoders they just want you to exalt in their wonderful ability to create codes and admire the pretty arrangements of numbers and letters, but not actually use them.
dry.gif

Dscoders is the first and only site I've ever been banned from. In reality, I only ever got maybe 2-3 codes from there, I guess the R4 team "stole" the rest from them, since all the codes from the last official cheat.dat are in there (minus those question mark codes, which I re-add by request).

Since they banned me, I can't access the site anymore (well....I can, but I don't bother) and as far as I'm concerned, they don't exist to me. Maybe I'll credit them in the txt if someone can give me a convincing reason as to why I should. I mean, it's not like I'll be getting any more codes from there.

The vast majority of codes I add come from Kodewerx and CodeJunkies.

Homeboy13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey rayder I really need you to post the codes for Heroes of mana for codebreakers. Also could you post the codebreaker codes for mysims. The only reason I ask is beacuse I cant get your dat to come up at all.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey rayder I really need you to post the codes for Heroes of mana for codebreakers. Also could you post the codebreaker codes for mysims. The only reason I ask is beacuse I cant get your dat to come up at all.

All the codes in the dat are Action Replay codes, not CodeBreaker. The R4 doesn't support CB codes without first being converted to AR codes.

Best I could do is convert AR codes to CB codes and I couldn't promise they would actually work. I couldn't find any CB codes for those games upon a quick look around.

You didn't say but, US or Euro version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...