Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, but can you reply to my other question please?

Heh.....point to point....peer to peer. I don't know. Same difference to me.
tongue.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I PROMISE to release my Pokemon D/P .sav when I finishing editing all 493 Pokemons (ONLY EVOLUTIONS, THOUGH). It will be exclusive to GBATemp.

Just a little preview for you:

- Black Trainer Card with practically everything completed.
- 493 Pokemons ALL (Evo's) EDITED with Pokesav with the official Smogon movesets, can't get better than that, and the items included, in PC in ORDER.
biggrin.gif

- Good Wi-Fi record, absolutely no losses (some wins and trades).

However, don't expect it yet.
frown.gif
I still have many Pokes to edit, however, I will upload it for everyone to use and edit if desired when finished.
smile.gif

Also, I am planning to release a Pokemon Advanced Competitive Battling Guide very, very soon (around the end of Sep. TOPS). Exclusive to GBATemp once more. xD

I have LOTS of experience with pokesav, and if you make them realistic enough that pbr will accept them, it takes a lot of time...
anyway, it won't be hard at all to make this as codes for half-boxes of pokemon, since you're already making them. that way you could have like 30 or so codes that people could activate to just get a range of like 15 pokemon. that would be handy. oh, and you'll need EVERYTHING done: the natures, the trainer id's, the secret id's, the abilities, the game they came from, etc. if it's not perfect, the wii won't accept it.

seracrux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder, could you add back the codes for some of the Jap games? specifically the 0552 - Mar Heaven - Boukyaku No Clavier codes and the Konchuu Wars codes? Thanks, or make the other version (older version) of your usercheat file available.
Thanks java script:emoticon(':D')
smilie

I could re-add those codes, but they have question marks and/or Japanese text in the codes. That's pretty frikken' useless if you ask me. Do you have a link to the codes for those games WITH ENGLISH TEXT?

I'll re-add those codes, but I'm not happy adding codes with gibberish for the code titles.

Re-added......
unsure.gif

thanks a bunch!
biggrin.gif
sorry but I don't have a link to the codes with English text. sorry for the trouble but thanks for adding them back, thats cool man
biggrin.gif

Darsint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder, could you add back the codes for some of the Jap games? specifically the 0552 - Mar Heaven - Boukyaku No Clavier codes and the Konchuu Wars codes? Thanks, or make the other version (older version) of your usercheat file available.
Thanks java script:emoticon(':D')
smilie

I could re-add those codes, but they have question marks and/or Japanese text in the codes. That's pretty frikken' useless if you ask me. Do you have a link to the codes for those games WITH ENGLISH TEXT?

I'll re-add those codes, but I'm not happy adding codes with gibberish for the code titles.

Re-added......
unsure.gif

Here's my list of Japanese titles that have English (I'm getting this by using Offlinelist to filter on Location and Language):

Puyo Pop Fever
Gyakuten Saiban - Yomigaeru Gyakuten
Sonic Rush
Gyakuten Saiban 2
Gyakuten Saiban 3 *
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Summoner
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters World Championship 2007
Theme Park DS
Archime DS *

The games marked with a (*) have no US or Euro release version as of now. The rest also have US releases. I'm not sure which have cheat codes out there for them and I don't have their Game IDs, so I hope this is helpful!

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small dat update...

Added Turbo Shot code to Operation Vietnam.

Link in sig.

R4Chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Small request: Since I have not been able to figure out the cause for my Tiger Woods 08 (E) codes to display on my R4, would someone mind quickly creating a new SAV file with just max cash on it and uploading it for me to download? I can take care of the rest. If someone finds the time to do this it'd be very appreciated.

(I wish my damn cheats would work normally like they used to. *sigh*)

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, this is very OT, but most things are in this thread
tongue.gif

How do I get pokesav to fit my screen? Its too tall ATM and I cant see the options on the bottom
frown.gif

Does anyone know how to make it so I can see everything?

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added 2 more codes for Yu-gi-oh Spirit Caller (USA)

All cards
All spirits

I have also decided on a titling strategy so peeps will know if they have the latest dat, since I tend to update the dat multiple times in a day.

Many seem to be under the false assumption that you cannot change the name on the "Database" listing at the top of the list to say anything besides "User cheat code v1.0". In fact, you can. I have been changing that with every update since I started maintaining it. You will see the current database title in your R4 at the very bottom of the bottom screen when you hit (Y) to use the cheat menu on a game. This PROVES that you can change the database title.

When you first load up the dat in the R4 code editor, it WILL say "User cheat code v1.0", but if you click on a game, and then click back on "Database", it will show the correct title.

I was originally going to have it like this (example): "As maintained by Rayder 9-11-07 (added such-and-such code/game)". This proved to be too long and would sometimes clip itself to look something like this: "As maintained by Rayder 9-11-07 (added such-an" and the rest was clipped off the end.

That just won't do.

I simplified the title greatly. From now on I will just have (and these are just examples) "9-11-07 by Rayder" for the first update that day, and "9-11-07 by Rayder-rev2" for the next and so on, until the next date. That way, if you aren't sure if you have the latest or not, you can check by using the 2 methods mentioned in this reply.

I always make a new reply in this thread whenever I add anything to the dat, so there's a 3rd method.

I may as well also reiterate that I do NOT make any of these codes myself, I just copy them from various sources around the net and put them into this one huge dat. I have absolutely NO code hacking skills whatsoever. All codes in the dat are made by talented hackers around the net. I make no claim that any of them are mine.

As always, if someone knows of, and/or has a link to codes for new games, please share them and they will get added. This is a community dat, not just mine.

My thanks goes out to everyone who helped me keep the dat updated.
bow.gif

Naturally, the link to the latest is in my sig.

grog.gif

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder.... Are there anymore games that need to have cheats?

I know there are no PW US codes, and I dont understand why....

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder.... Are there anymore games that need to have cheats?

I know there are no PW US codes, and I dont understand why....

Oh, I'm sure there are quite a few games that need codes, but I don't play EVERY game, so I rely on you guys to tell me what needs to be added if I miss any. Either list out the codes , or a link to them and they will be added.

Yeah, I don't know why there aren't any PW1 US codes either......I can't find any. Kind of odd.

There's always new games coming out that will end up having codes, so the dat will always be an ongoing thing.

I imagine it won't be long before we find some codes for DK Jungle Climber and Drawn To Life.

I've noticed that the Eragon codes don't work. :'( It's a bummer because I really like that game and wanted to use the infinite arrows codes. Also, the backlight codes don't work on it either.....first game I found that they don't work on, so far.

I don't know what other people think, but I think Eragon is one of those little gems that most people skipped over. It's too bad the codes don't work on it through the R4.

Hey! Does anyone know of any Code Breaker to Action Replay code converters?

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added some more codes for Nervous Brickdown (USA)

Always Have Fireworks Ball Loaded

Launch Fireball (L + Up)

Trigger Fireworks Explosion (L + Down)

Ball Never Goes Through Floor

Ball Goes Through Bricks, No Bouncing

grog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users