Hacking Post your SX-Pro Pictures Here! Day 1 Purchaser Badges!

Phenix54s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
got this one from 3ds-flashcart :) this is ok ?

35887031_2105954789643360_6105932087330603008_n.jpg

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As there is no shipping (I guess only a mail?), how long does it take to get the license, once we bought it ? I know it may depend from resellers to resellers, but approximately?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is 2nd batch Hoping it will ship out Monday because modchipsdirect posted they will get that order in close to or on the 23rd so i should have it Tuesday or Wednesday next week!!! Hoping they add in theme suport for the loader menu on it though kinda wanna Weeb mine up.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is 2nd batch Hoping it will ship out Monday because modchipsdirect posted they will get that order in close to or on the 23rd so i should have it Tuesday or Wednesday next week!!! Hoping they add in theme suport for the loader menu on it though kinda wanna Weeb mine up.
yeah I'm on first batch and still waiting. first batch still on a plane and apparently is flying over the bermuda triangle.

Reactions: WiiuGold

Zebybite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have mine if Online Trends didn't send me an already used SX OS key, and then never respond to my emails

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I'm on first batch and still waiting. first batch still on a plane and apparently is flying over the bermuda triangle.
hope you get it you know them aliens are known to take whole plans there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would have mine if Online Trends didn't send me an already used SX OS key, and then never respond to my emails
if the did that do a charge back and order from another web page.

billsfriend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First person I see to actually get the hardware. How does license activation work, does it generate a license-request.dat with license already embedded or what?
Hey Wurstpistole, it wasn't complicated at all, the license is embedded in the dongle and everything is pretty much automatic after that.

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a a Shop which got the Pro still in stock? I preordered at shop01media at day 1 (first batch) but they still haven‘t got the Pro in stock. So I was wondering if I order from another shop it would arrive earlyer :D

I also have the SX License since yesterday but I want that Dongle, which is mutch more comfortable! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2