Gaming Share your 3d pictures!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Earlier when I was talking with my brother, we ended up looking at some magic eye pictures.
I got to thinking, what if I put a magic eye picture through the 3DS display?
9X6Y.wiggle.gif

http://www.3dporch.com/9X6Y.mpo

It's just a magic eye I grabbed off google, but I was right, when you view this MPO on the 3DS it genuinely works, you can see the magic eye without crossing your own eyes.

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello everyone, this thread is pretty cool, nice photos and some even some experiments, i would like to know more about making this 3d images

i´ve made some 3d images with Stereophoto Maker:

-from youtube videos showed in parallel mode, divided in a left and right video;

-..and from some screencaps i took from some animes, pause the video, took the image, unpause, pause and took it again. of course, this method is not very effective, there are very few moments when the characters doesn´t move but the "camera" or the "viewer" does move.
i made an image with shinji from evangelion sitting in his classroom, and kaoru sitting in the hand of an eva that looks pretty good, but with many other, "ghosts" tend to appear due to objects appearing in just one of the images (i founded a "prank image" with some girls in the photo, the image was kinda blurry so i closed my right eye and saw the girls, closed my left eye and saw a bloody face... thank god i didn´t drop my 3ds
rolleyes.gif
)

shinji
http://www.3dporch.com/Xcdr.mpo

kaoru
http://www.3dporch.com/5aPa.mpo

like i said, they aren´t as great as i would like to, i´ve been looking through internet seeking for an... understandable way to convert a 2d image to 3d, i´m not asking for an easy one, i just want to know more about this topic, and i´ve seen some great result about this so i know it is possible

This is an awesome japanese webpage with loads of mpo pictures from anime, videogames or scenery, take a look
http://hage.g.ribbon.to/cgi-bin/mpo/mpo.cgi?page=0
(you can see a larger version of the image clicking it in google chrome, then right click and save image as mpo, you can´t see a larger version using mozilla, dunno on i.e)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The download link for the album is apparently deleted on mediafire...
frown.gif

And i really wanted a S3D crysis image

Edit: saw the alternate link

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna try something here. I just uploaded an MPO and it's JPG to my own website.

If that doesn't work

You should see the pic normal on your computer and 3DS, click it and it'll download the MPO on a computer, or show you the MPO on the 3DS.
I wonder if there is a way to embed an MPO file on a site so when you load the page on a 3DS you see the MPO in 3D.

Huh, it seems to just make the pic grow on the 3DS, like if a pic get's resized by the Temp.

patientx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys here is a great website for 3d images which you can view in you 3ds. I was using this site with my red/blue glasses and today I saw that the galleries are now 3ds ready meaning you can view every picture here in your 3ds browser in 3d. The content is really good I recommend this to everyone.

Stereomaker Galleries

To view the images in you 3ds enter one of the galleries by clicking the first link on the right side of the gallery you want to view (in says java ......... 3ds in japanese)
Than when inside a gallery do not click the L R A below the picture but click on the picture itself. 3ds will open the mpo of that picture.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was my mom or the nurse that was there, i dont remember. all i remember is telling them to make sure the red line was green

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i had a look at Xenoblade and The Last Story, and man, were they awesome! and they look so natural on the 3DS too! makes want a port that's not gonna happen, haha.

i don't have any problems viewing 3D with depth, but i can't quite get the hang on some "pop out" effects, so they sometimes appear double to me. i'm thinking it's my eye's limitations, as i have an eye condition that severely limits eyeball movements (by weakening the muscles that pull the orbs in position). when my eyes get really tired, i either experience a tilt in horizontal axis (um, lets say that with my head in a natural straight position, looking out, the horizon would look tilted, so i'd tilt my head to compensate) or get wall-eyed (if i force my eyes to look all the way to the right/left, i'd get lazy eyes and one gets stuck looking forward).

i guess i'm lucky i still have the ability to focus straight ahead, which is all i need to experience 3D.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night